Aurora Batman Shooting staged?

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Aurora Batman Shooting staged?

Post by Paul Wolfe »

According to this, the tragic shooting in Colorado during the Dark Knight movie was staged by the FBI/CIA to influence the public to abandon their 2nd amendment rights.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Re: Aurora Batman Shooting staged?

Post by Cryptic Night »

I'll be sure to put on my tinfoil hat. ;)
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thought you might like that.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

This link was sent to me, Dave Mustaine, this is one of the reasons I don’t like knowing about musicians personalities.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Mustaine is a jackass, just like Nugent. Is there a need for assault weapons in non-military life? Nope. So Mustaine says, "Obama wants to ban guns," but doesn't specify what kind or if there are limits.

Personally, I think assault weapons should be banned. I also think there should be a 7 day waiting period for any gun purchase - even if you already have a weapons permit. If you've got the permit, you probably already have a gun, so how would a 7 day grave period hurt? I also think background checks should be performed for each of those waiting periods.

Sure, the criminals will still have guns, that will never change. So feel free to attack me, I just wanted to state my opinion.

Thanks for the link, Shawn.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

i dont know how anyone can come up with such garbage but its common thinking nowadays.We are dumbing down in the usa big time.DM is stupider than Paris Hilton and he doesnt even know it.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Mustaine is a jackass, just like Nugent. Is there a need for assault weapons in non-military life? Nope. So Mustaine says, "Obama wants to ban guns," but doesn't specify what kind or if there are limits.

Personally, I think assault weapons should be banned. I also think there should be a 7 day waiting period for any gun purchase - even if you already have a weapons permit. If you've got the permit, you probably already have a gun, so how would a 7 day grave period hurt? I also think background checks should be performed for each of those waiting periods.

Sure, the criminals will still have guns, that will never change. So feel free to attack me, I just wanted to state my opinion.

Thanks for the link, Shawn.
Tell me, what is a 7 day period going to accomplish? And every time you buy a gun a check is performed even when you have a carry permit.

I am not sure that this is a solution to any of the issues in America.

Why stop at assault weapons? Why not just ban them all? That will surely solve all of the US' issues.
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

I don't think the folks involved in American politics have the brains or the wherewithal to execute a 'conspiracy'. Seriously.

Sadly, for all the frothing and fighting about gun rights in the USA, it has been proven over and over again that the only ones really willing to pull the trigger are the criminals and nut bars - regardless if gun laws are tightened or loosened.
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

In California we have to wait ten days for every gun purchase....but after u have one makes no sense to have to wait 10 days again and again.

"assault weapons" haven't been sold to civilian since 1986... Assault weapons are select fire (aka full auto) the media has given these terms to semi automatic rifles. Evil black rifles they are.
illiterate bastard

Post by illiterate bastard »

sik_kreations wrote:"assault weapons" haven't been sold to civilian since 1986... Assault weapons are select fire (aka full auto) the media has given these terms to semi automatic rifles. Evil black rifles they are.
^^^^^^^

One of the VERY few things said in this thread with any merit... And if I recall correctly, I think true assault weapons have been banned since the 30's.

Love all the limp dick advertisements too, but I can sort of see where that has bearing on the conversation.

While I'm definitely not your "tin hat" wearing conspiracy theorist... I wouldn't put it past our government to have some sort of hand in tragedies such as these to push an agenda. I don't believe for a second that any government entity would have had a direct hand in the event (I.E. guys in black pajamas pulling triggers), but I could certainly see behind the scene "contact" with mentally disturbed people through personal interaction, computers, etc. to possibly push them over the edge into action. All it takes is the right stimulation/suggestion to trigger the desired response and there you go. Who knows... I'm probably way off base but given today's lack of moral compass in general society today, I tend to think that anything is a possiblity. I also find it interesting that these same types of tragedies were happening before Nov. 6th but Obama didn't think it was "important" enough to act upon then. Why is that?

Two words: ELECTION YEAR

That should tell you something of a person's character right there. If it means that much to him, as he "claims" it does now why not stand behind your convictions and call for an assault weapons ban, stricker gun control, etc. during an election year when all these other tragedies occured? Typical Washington hypocricy at it's finest. Protect your ass first and foremost, look the other way when it's convenient for you and once you've secured your job.. Then cry your crocodile tears and act like you've been a champion of your "cause" the whole time. Bullshit.

The other piece of the puzzle is the liberal mainstream media that only gives you the "information" they want you have, also to push their agenda. I'm sure nearly EVERYONE here heard about the guy that walked into the mall in Oregon and killed two people about a month ago.. What I can almost guarantee you is that I would bet nearly NOBODY here heard that the shooting was stopped by a person with a concealed carry permit. Only local media carried that story. Why wasn't that plastered all over the "nightly news"? Because the liberal mainstream media would rather you not hear about the good guys with guns stopping bad guys with guns. Doesn't fit their agenda.

In case you haven't figured it out yet.. Yes, I'm a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution of the United States.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

illiterate bastard wrote:the liberal mainstream media would rather you not hear about the good guys with guns stopping bad guys with guns.
while this might have some truth to it, the numbers are too vast the other way around.
the solution, according to NRA and 2nd amendment supporters like yourself, is more weapons :shock: :?
might as well send your kids to military camp because that's where it will end up anyway :lol:
illiterate bastard

Post by illiterate bastard »

Stiltzkin wrote:
illiterate bastard wrote:the liberal mainstream media would rather you not hear about the good guys with guns stopping bad guys with guns.
while this might have some truth to it, the numbers are too vast the other way around.
the solution, according to NRA and 2nd amendment supporters like yourself, is more weapons :shock: :?
might as well send your kids to military camp because that's where it will end up anyway :lol:

I don't nesseccarily think that more weapons are an answer to the problem, but more weapons in the hands of the good guys and/or people who would be inclined to put themselves between a crimal and other human beings.. yes. The majority of these types of crimes (mass shootings, etc.) happen in what are known as "gun free zones". Places where carrying a gun is against the law. It makes these places much easier targets for psychopaths to walk in there and do what they do. You never hear about someone walking into a gun store/gun show or police station doing something like this. They want easy targets, not someone that is going to fight back. Also, if these people wanted a fight.. then why do they always kill themselves as soon as someone with the ability to give them that fight shows up? These people are basically cowards that, in my humble opinion, want the notariety and 15 minutes of fame that the liberal media can give them that they would never receive if they just decided to off themselves in the basement of their house.

With respect to recent events.. I also don't believe that arming every teacher in America is a good idea either because I totally get the idea that not everyone wants to own a gun, have a gun on them or even have the responsibility to have access to a gun. I get that, and I respect that. But how would stricker gun control laws or the banning of certain fireams solve a problem when in many cases the perpitrators of the crime were breaking exsisting gun laws to begin with? The fact of the matter is this.. Criminals and psychopaths don't care about laws. It's cliche to say it, but if you outlaw guns then only outlaws will have guns. Do I think that all schools should have armed security on hand? Yes.. As bad as it pains me to say that. I hate to think that we as a culture have become so lost that it makes it neccessary to have armed personnel at our educational institutions, but that's the road we've taken ourselves down.

Sending kids to military camp? I don't know, might be a good idea and not just from a weaponry standpoint. So many kids these days are raised in a culture of "entitlement" where everything is given to them and they come to expect it. I call it the "everyone is a winner" mentality. When I was growing up, you didn't just get a trophy for showing up, but that is a discussion for another time. LOL

Seriously though, I grew up around guns and have owned guns my entire life. I know what a gun is capable of doing. I've seen it first hand. I think that point is lost on a lot of individuals especially in todays age of war type games, etc. where when you "die" all you have to do is hit a reset button and all is right with the world again. I know and understand that when that bullet leaves the barrel, there is no coming back. Owning a gun is a huge reponsibility. It's every gun owners reponsibility to secure their guns to make sure they don't get into the wrong hands, be it someone that breaks into your home to steal them or your five year old grand daughter who might stumble onto it and do something terrible to herself. The Constitution of the United States grants me the right to keep and bear arms, just like it does for every other law abiding citizen of this nation. If a person doesn't want to have anything to do with guns and not excersize that right, I respect that 110%. I would never try to change anyone's mind about it. All I ask for in return is the same, and for the government not to dictate and/or limit me to what they consider to be a gun that is "acceptable" for me to own. When it all comes down to it, the key word is RESPONSIBILITY. Another trait that I feel is sorely lacking in society today.
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

Well said... Out of the forum you and I are about the only " gun nuts " here...

I'm celebrating the new year by going shooting and taking my evil semi automatic ar 15 :twisted: out o my gun club with evil high capacity mass killing magazines out for a good time... Buawhahaha :mrgreen: