Rachel Youngblood burial location

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TWAPILOT

Rachel Youngblood burial location

Post by TWAPILOT »

For those who may wish to visit to pay their respects...

http://www.forestlawn.com/Visitors-Guid ... _id=652618
On an adventure of faith...
Stiltzkin

Re: Rachel Youngblood burial location

Post by Stiltzkin »

sorry for being sarcastic, but lots of people have died. should we visit all their graves as well?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I think she is very much forgoting about and she had to suffer the same peril as Randy. I get what your saying, but i wonder if Ozzy & Sharon have bothered to visit her grave site. Do they send her flowers on her anniversary ?.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I think she is very much forgoting about and she had to suffer the same peril as Randy. I get what your saying, but i wonder if Ozzy & Sharon have bothered to visit her grave site. Do they send her flowers on her anniversary ?.
Good call man, and a very interesting question.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Rachel worked for Sharon's family for years, Sharon has said she was like part of the family. Whether or not they send flowers should be a personal thing for them. It's not something we should even discuss, in my opinion.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Rachel worked for Sharon's family for years, Sharon has said she was like part of the family. Whether or not they send flowers should be a personal thing for them. It's not something we should even discuss, in my opinion.
Paul you've summed it up by saying she was like one of the family. The private side doesn't come into it. I'm curious, as you would think they'd remember both of them. When they send RR flowers every year. It would be a shame if she was forgoting about ?. But it's one of them questions that could only be answered by the O's or anyone who did go to Rachel's grave site.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:Rachel worked for Sharon's family for years, Sharon has said she was like part of the family. Whether or not they send flowers should be a personal thing for them. It's not something we should even discuss, in my opinion.
Paul you've summed it up by saying she was like one of the family. The private side doesn't come into it. I'm curious, as you would think they'd remember both of them. When they send RR flowers every year. It would be a shame if she was forgoting about ?. But it's one of them questions that could only be answered by the O's or anyone who did go to Rachel's grave site.
With Randy's grave, there's a bit more of a public awareness about it, since he was a bit of a celebrity. So, they probably send flowers still more for the publicity than anything else. I mean, it's not exactly "top" news or anything. You're never going to see it covered on CNN or whatever news channel you watch, but there is still some sense of publicity about it.

Randy's death GREATLY overshadowed Rachel's death. Most people outside of this site, probably couldn't tell you who Rachel Youngblood was. Hell, even I know very little about her, besides the fact that she was "friends with the Ardens" and was the band's hairdresser, if I recall correctly.

I couldn't tell you if they send flowers to her grave, nor could I tell you whether or not they still mourn her passing. I'm sure they were affected by it, but that's a personal matter. She was a personal friend of Sharon's family, whereas Randy was kind of a public partner with Ozzy. Sure, Randy and Ozzy may have been friends as well, but because they were famous, people are interested in such things. If Rachel had been famous, I'm sure we'd know about her grave.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
RRFan4Ever
Madman

Post by RRFan4Ever »

Perhaps the family of Rachel would prefer not to call attention to her grave- and wouldn't want so called "strangers" paying their respects to their dearly departed? That is another possibility also.

I can't speculate about how the O's honor her passing- or if anyone pays their respects towards Mr Aycock, either.

Whatever the O's do is their business, or rather, it should be. (a concept that evidently, Sharon has issues with!)
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon
The_Scratch

Post by The_Scratch »

Absolutely.
Agreed.

Who Sharon, Ozzy or anyone else sends flowers too is really none of yours or my business.
I can't believe this even gets discussed here.

What thread are we gonna see next... DO THE OSBOURNES SEND BIRTHDAY CARDS TO RANDYS NIECE AND NEPHEW?
WHY DIDN'T RANDY'S GIRLFRIEND HAVE BONEHEAD (RANDYS DOG) STUFFED AND MOUNTED SO THAT IT COULD BE PLACED IN RANDYS TOMB?

What I find particularly disturbing is that the odds are considerably high that some over-zealous loser will stake out Rachels grave site on March 19th to try and find out if Ozzy and Sharon send flowers.

Seriously, the shit that gets discussed on here is utterly ridiculous sometimes.
Kixy

Post by Kixy »

I know it's been a while since i was online but I saw this thread and, in my honest opinion, I think it's personal to Sharon and Ozzy whether they send flowers to her or not, none of our business (not meaning to sound like a dick lol) but if she was a close family friend then it's most likely that they will do. But as I said before, none of our buisiness. peace out :3
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Kixy wrote:I know it's been a while since i was online but I saw this thread and, in my honest opinion, I think it's personal to Sharon and Ozzy whether they send flowers to her or not, none of our business (not meaning to sound like a dick lol) but if she was a close family friend then it's most likely that they will do. But as I said before, none of our buisiness. peace out :3
good to have you drop in, your opinion is always welcome.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

The_Scratch wrote: Seriously, the shit that gets discussed on here is utterly ridiculous sometimes.
Well if you've been here as long as some fans we've discussed everything from wisdom teeth to shoes and what cigarettes and food Randy liked. Some very obsessive and weird and wonderful stuff. I don't find this thread ridiculous. It's more of an inquisitive question and a few opinions. Someone starts a thread and others chime in. IMHO i've seen some ridiculous shit on here and i'm talking some crazy fucker posting a suicide note on here. That guy was an obsessive nutter and you know who i'm talking about.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
The_Scratch wrote: Seriously, the shit that gets discussed on here is utterly ridiculous sometimes.
Well if you've been here as long as some fans we've discussed everything from wisdom teeth to shoes and what cigarettes and food Randy liked. Some very obsessive and weird and wonderful stuff. I don't find this thread ridiculous. It's more of an inquisitive question and a few opinions. Someone starts a thread and others chime in.
I agree. We've gotten to the point where we just like to discuss stuff sometimes. I just wish more people would go to the lessons thread and discuss actual guitar playing.

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:IMHO i've seen some ridiculous shit on here and i'm talking some crazy fucker posting a suicide note on here. That guy was an obsessive nutter and you know who i'm talking about.
Ah, the memories!