Ted Nugent

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Ted Nugent

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Terrible Ted and the 10 fingers of Doom!!

I have been a fan of Uncle Ted's music for a long time, but I've got to say that regardless of his musical talent, the guy's an asshole.
Nugent told the National Rifle Association convention in St. Louis last week that "If Barack Obama becomes the president in November again, I will either be dead or in jail by this time next year."
To Ted I'd say this, "In the words of Dwayne Johnson, it doesn't matter what you think!" I'd even go so far as to tell him to take his guns, shine them up all pretty, turn them sideways and shove them up his candy ass (again, in the immortal words of the Rock).

I know a lot of UR members don't like Obama, but I believe he's a lot better than the alternative... I look forward to hearing your take on this, Oth, I'd like to know your point of view on the coming election.
camdenlp
Cool Member

Re: Ted Nugent

Post by camdenlp »

They're all idiots. Gotta love the Nuge though
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

no matter who gets elected to office we're screwed either way!its not the puppet in office, but the lobbyists that we should worry about...
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

I think everyone kinda knew Ted was a twat! I did see him live once and he was a bit of a tit, it's a shame he had to make such a childish comment if Obama is elected I guarantee this time next year Ted will still be sucking wasps dreaming up another throwaway macho comment. Hardly surprising he would associate with the NRA.

I've been keeping a casual eye on the Republican primaries, and it's a shame you guys have these people to represent you. America could really use a visionary with an honest perspective and an IQ greater than a brain damaged quarterback. Instead you get a bunch of high school drop outs with a collection of antiquated ideas.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Paul you know perfectly well were i stand on people of Tn's ilk!
Its not what he said that is disturbing, its the mentally challenged peeps who he preaches that carp to.
I dont think obama has done anything bad to the country unlike his predecessor but I dont see much that has improved.Four years has come and gone and not much has changed.Not what i expected and hoped for.Wow,what will another 4 yrs of O bring us?More crumbs?
He s dropped the ball and caved many times.He has not controlled the narrative and is not a leader imo. The way he let wall st and the bankers not go to prison is his biggest fail to me.There is no excuse other than a failed moral compass/influence to explain that one.
The 2 party system is a bought and paid for joke.
I am voting for a progressive candidate in Nov.:Jill Stein,Green Party.At least i wont feel dirty.Every other country has multiple parties in govt. Why not here?
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

When Bush left office he gave Obama the keys to a house (i.e. America) on fire. Obama spent 2 years putting the fire out. This election I'm no more excited about who's turn it is to promise the world and deliver nothing. Still, Palin scared the holy hell out of me. No telling where the country would be if it had swung that way. Maybe in America we like to watch things implode. Who the hell knows.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Thanks oth, I agree with many of your points there. I appreciate your response.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I'd rather have Ted Nugent in power then the fucking prick we have running the UK at the moment what a prize bellend he is....Can we try him out on a trial basis, you can have the bellend for free we have no use for him..
stress2stress2
Cool Member

Post by stress2stress2 »

I love Ted's art as many do. Some wonderful records from 'Nuge, for sure.
I am always interested in the political philosophy that can give rise to the creation of deep and incisive thinking such as "Wango Tango" and " Wang Dang Sweet Poontang".
Therein is a campaign slogan for Ted in 2016! I hope he taps Gene Simmons for VP.
Let us not forget that Uncle Ted made his contribution to society by wearing a loincloth. That definitely says "first amendment freedom of expression" to me.

I'm sure hope 'Nuge and the secret service will sort out this tiny misunderstanding. I'd hate for Ted to end up as someone's shower bitch at a maximum security federal prison of some semantic issue ;-)
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Fun Fact:tough talker,gun toting,war monger ted was a vietnam draft dodger.I read somewhere he avoided the draft by going to his interview pretending he was mentally impaired and wore dirty clothes,messy hair,and didnt wash for 30 days prior!To top it off he shat his pants!What a Patriot/Braveheart indeed.

Vomit here.

"In 2006, the Rutland Herald in Vermont published part of an article from the Detriot Free Press where Nugent was interviewed. Nugent claims that: "if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody."

Nugent also came clean and stated that 30 days before the physical for the draft, he didn't shower, refused any form of hygiene, ate nothing but junk food and for the last week and half, didn't use the bathroom and urinated and defecated into his pants so he would be turned away for the draft. Ted Nugent claims to be a "real" American and slams anyone who doesn't have radical conservative views, but considering his past, maybe Ted Nugent needs to start looking in the mirror before he decides to judge others.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Ted Nugent, the draft dodger? How the former rock star just can't keep quiet - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/ted-nug ... z1sZJYo3xd
"
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

oth wrote:Fun Fact:tough talker,gun toting,war monger ted was a vietnam draft dodger.I read somewhere he avoided the draft by going to his interview pretending he was mentally impaired and wore dirty clothes,messy hair,and didnt wash for 30 days prior!To top it off he shat his pants!What a Patriot/Braveheart indeed.

Vomit here.

"In 2006, the Rutland Herald in Vermont published part of an article from the Detriot Free Press where Nugent was interviewed. Nugent claims that: "if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd kill all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody."

Nugent also came clean and stated that 30 days before the physical for the draft, he didn't shower, refused any form of hygiene, ate nothing but junk food and for the last week and half, didn't use the bathroom and urinated and defecated into his pants so he would be turned away for the draft. Ted Nugent claims to be a "real" American and slams anyone who doesn't have radical conservative views, but considering his past, maybe Ted Nugent needs to start looking in the mirror before he decides to judge others.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Ted Nugent, the draft dodger? How the former rock star just can't keep quiet - Orlando liberal | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/article/ted-nug ... z1sZJYo3xd
"
That says nothing about the person, i've listened to Blackie Lawless spouting his bullshit at gigs. He went to war and is a Nam Vet, but he goes on like a bad politician on stage, we want to hear the music not the BS.
In the UK we had national service back in the day. You had to go to war and do your duty for your country stinking of shit or not. Imagine doing that now with every vagrant, criminal and all the scum that are in prison. Your going to war son and it may do the country some good and may make proper people of the crims and scum in life. Get them sent to Afghanistan & Iraq, a prison sentence is too good for some of them.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

'That says nothing about the person'

really???what does then ?

The USA should have a national service-for loudmouth war monger,chickenhawk/draftdodgers like ted,gwbush,dik cheney,rush limbaugh.Maybe then that would shut up these conservative bullies and we'd be in a lot less pointless,deadly wars.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

oth wrote:'That says nothing about the person'

really???what does then ?

The USA should have a national service-for loudmouth war monger,chickenhawk/draftdodgers like ted,gwbush,dik cheney,rush limbaugh.Maybe then that would shut up these conservative bullies and we'd be in a lot less pointless,deadly wars.
Yeah the world is full of bigger wankers then 'the Nudge'. The planet has had wars since day one, its a way of life. Love & Peace doesn't work with the planet. As the drill instructor says in 'Full Metal Jacket' what makes the grass grow BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD... Get with the programme private Pile.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

The US has been at war for 180 of its 236 years.
I dont know if weve ever not been at war since 1950?

Peace sells but who's buying?

I defer to Paul's signature quote.

Not much has advanced in mankind between full metal jacket and the opening scene of 2001 with the primates.Both awesome movies.