Tornadoes

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Tornadoes

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I was reliving childhood memories of a different sort today...

As a kid I lived in Arlington, Texas and was in awe as I watched the devastation today from the tornadoes that ripped homes apart.

My heart and prayers go out to all who were effected by them today.

I saw this on the news... a woman was backing out of her garage and saw wood from her fence fly by, so she pulled back into her garage. She immediately heard a 'thud' and saw this SUV sitting where her car had been a moment earlier!

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Re: Tornadoes

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

My brother called me from Dallas. He said he had to wait under his stairwell for over an hour during all that craziness.

To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

That video with the tractor-trailers is incredible! I can't imagine what it was like for the guys in the yard there.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Scary Shit... I shit myself in gale force winds....thank fuck the UK doesn't get crazy tornadoes of pure destruction. The weather can be evil and it's power is uncontrolable, and it takes lives with it sadly.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Here is the next expected tornado outbreak across the Midwest which was issued today.

It almost unheard of for the Storm Prediction Center to issue this warning 24hrs in advance. Usually they are done in the early morning the day it is expected to occur. Get ready Dorothy. Looks bad for Toto too...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...