Board Membership

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Board Membership

Post by Paul Wolfe »

So I was bored and started looking through the 'members' list (click the button up top to get there) and found some curious things...

There are 2,432 members listed for this site.

1,420 of these members have never posted anything!

319 have posted once...

so if you take away 'members' with one post or less, we actually have 693 members here...

I wonder how low it goes if 'members' with 2 or fewer posts were eliminated?

As I said, just curious... and there's not a lot of talk going on here, so I have to do something to pass my time :roll:

Now if we eliminate those of you with fewer than 3,000 posts... :lol:
Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Board Membership

Post by Tito »

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

what about those who havent posted in 70 years?.......... Now we got about 40-60 members.... it's very sad lol... But we are the 100% Randy fans... The ones who have stayed here and stayed active...
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Paul, every so often I do a cleanup of 0 post users who I think were just spammers. It just takes a long time :P
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

skezza wrote:Paul, every so often I do a cleanup of 0 post users who I think were just spammers. It just takes a long time :P

Oh, I know that, Joe... as I said, I was bored yesterday and actually started by looking at where I was on the list of postings (#4) and then I thought I'd scroll through the 0 post members and was surprised at just how many people will sign up to a board to spam or get access to bootlegs and then not participate.

I must admit I've joined the occasional board when I need info, like computer help boards... I also joined a Paul Gilbert board and posted once or twice and then never went back... so it happens, I was just amazed at how many people joined an RR board and never said anything.

I really need a job so I don't get so bored!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This place is for old timers like us Paul!!!!!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:This place is for old timers like us Paul!!!!!

Indeed it is!