NFL at Wembly

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

NFL at Wembly

Post by Paul Wolfe »

It's Sunday morning, so I'm watching the Seahawks play their less-than-stellar version of American football and I see that the Chicago Bears & Tampa Bay Buccaneers are playing right now at Wembly...

I was surprised to see a huge crowd for 'football' in London that doesn't look like 'soccer' :wink:

Any of UR's Brits watch the game? What did you think?

rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Re: NFL at Wembly

Post by rice_pudding »

I know several people who are fans and follow the NFL, and also a couple who went to the Wembley match a year or so ago. Although I think they were just making a fashion statement to be honest. It's good to see Wembley getting used, I know it's a cash cow, but I sort of wonder how 'local' fans feel back home, what with their team travelling half-way round the globe. I mean their is a British league for our locals to support!

I have watched a couple of games in the past. Not a fan sorry to say. Ice hockey on the other hand I quite like.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: NFL at Wembly

Post by Trigger »

This was getting populare in the 80's when i was a teenager and Wembley stadium and its smaller Arena have hosted lots of US sporting events. I saw the Halem Globe Trotters there when I was a child.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.