Sept. 11th

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Sept. 11th

Post by Paul Wolfe »

It's hard to believe that 10 years ago the world seemed to stop and stare at New York. I'm showing my kids the movie Flight 93 today and making sure that the promise to never forget is kept alive.
Stiltzkin

Re: Sept. 11th

Post by Stiltzkin »

That's what happens when you have a oilcrazy warmongering
hillbilly of a president...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Way to dredge up an old post!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Definitely odd this was brought back up in may? Really??
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Geo Sav wrote:Definitely odd this was brought back up in may? Really??

If nothing else, it gives me a chance to add to my post count :D Only 962 posts to go 'til I overtake Ian at #1 :!:
RRFan4Ever
Madman

Post by RRFan4Ever »

Stiltzkin wrote:That's what happens when you have a oilcrazy warmongering
hillbilly of a president...
IMO the problem really is that a lot of our foreign policies are bullshit, and so called democracy is actually a puppet show for special interests. I've had a hard time with politics ever since we began electing actors into office with little to no background in politics, but a heavy emphasis on industrial-organization psychology and sociology in both campaigning and both domestic and international policies.

This is where the real conspiracy theories come to rest, and I could be here all day. But I have to walk my puppy as he needs to relieve himself, which is actually quite similar (and more productive) than politics.

Clinton was adored and in hindsite- he shat upon us with velocity with things like NAFTA, work not welfare, walmart, corrections, and allowing banks to gamble with our money. As with anything, I voted for Obama, but in some time I expect to see where the real deal was, after I find out myself, cos the media is spoon feeding the masses bullshit- and for some reason, people can't get enough of it.

But yeah, I agree- Bush is a hillbilly.
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon