How old?

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

How old?

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I looked and couldn't find thread regarding the age of the members here... so I made one!

I'm curious about how old you all are, so feel free to lie about your age here :lol:

For the record, I am 40 and really do feel "over the hill".
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I'm 15.
Last edited by Ell on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Sept. 22 1962 :shock: that makes me 43. I look 30 tho' at least that's what the chicks tell me. :P
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

deansolo wrote:Sept. 22 1962 :shock: that makes me 43. I look 30 tho' at least that's what the chicks tell me. :P
Supernaut was born on the 22nd of September as well I think! You could make a club or something :lol:
Last edited by Ell on Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

am I the only one around here born in August ? :(
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Lots of old people on here... i'd like to say i'm 40 next birthday :cry: but thats Old i'm still 18 at heart :D but im going to need some big deep breaths to blow these candles out on 28th October :o I got told the other day that i was 25 this guy had jamjar glasses on he mustn't of seen the wrinkles and grey hair :wink:
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I got told the other day that i was 25 this guy had jamjar glasses on he mustn't of seen the wrinkles and grey hair :wink:
Unfortunately, due to an injury I walk with a cane, so between that, the extra weight gain over 20 years and the gray in my hair, I not only feel old, but I look the part... I even had a nurse at the hospital the other day ask if my wife was my daughter (she's 31) :oops:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RockyRhoads wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:I got told the other day that i was 25 this guy had jamjar glasses on he mustn't of seen the wrinkles and grey hair :wink:
Unfortunately, due to an injury I walk with a cane, so between that, the extra weight gain over 20 years and the gray in my hair, I not only feel old, but I look the part... I even had a nurse at the hospital the other day ask if my wife was my daughter (she's 31) :oops:
Rocky you must of had a hard paper round did you do mornings and nights plus the free paper/rag...Don't worry though your daughter....ERM Sorry wife loves you :wink:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I am 39 and still look amazing! although that is only my opinion. I still get mistaken for mid twenty's so I am fighting age as much as possible.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

This is kind of off topic but how would you think Randy would have aged? Do you think he'd of gone fat since he ate a lot of fried chicken or weird like Van Halen since he smoked or what? Who'd have guessed that James Hetfield turned out like he did.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Ell wrote:This is kind of off topic but how would you think Randy would have aged? Do you think he'd of gone fat since he ate a lot of fried chicken or weird like Van Halen since he smoked or what? Who'd have guessed that James Hetfield turned out like he did.

I think that you need look no further than Kelly Garni as far as Randy's appearence would be these days (although he may have shorter hair now)... as for how he would have matured, I think he'd probably have a family and devote as much or more of his time to his family than to his music. Having a family changes your perspective in both subtle and dramatic ways...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Trigger wrote:I am 39 and still look amazing! although that is only my opinion. I still get mistaken for mid twenty's so I am fighting age as much as possible.
Trigger do you still have all your own hair?? and if you do are you thinning on top..Are you going grey yet or do you dye yours... :lol: Very modest arent we..HE HE... I'm at a fighting age as well when the younger generation call me a fat baldy B**t*r** im straight out side to kick ass :D :) :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Trigger do you still have all your own hair?? and if you do are you thinning on top..Are you going grey yet or do you dye yours... :lol: Very modest arent we..HE HE... I'm at a fighting age as well when the younger generation call me a fat baldy B**t*r** im straight out side to kick ass :D :) :lol:
My hair has very little grey but no balding, my family don't go bold so I am lucky!! :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Trigger wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Trigger do you still have all your own hair?? and if you do are you thinning on top..Are you going grey yet or do you dye yours... :lol: Very modest arent we..HE HE... I'm at a fighting age as well when the younger generation call me a fat baldy B**t*r** im straight out side to kick ass :D :) :lol:
My hair has very little grey but no balding, my family don't go bold so I am lucky!! :lol:
I'll admit I color my hair...Nice n Easy Natural Black #122. :D

I still have real thick hair, long too, down to the middle of my back,....Looks alot like Jake e Lee's in the Badlands days.

I'm lucky baldness doesn't run in my family.... :oops: I take that back...My Great-Grandma was balled..........Twice a week by Great- Granddad LOL! :lol:

as for weight...EVERYONE puts on some weight after 35...EVERYONE! :)
Last edited by deansolo on Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I had long hair down to my waist, i decided it had to go, so on the eve of 2000 New Year the shears came out and the lot was off.What a party that was,i've never looked back and now i can wash and Go. I'm not staying in Washing my hair on a night time and i have manageable hair that doesnt clog the vaccum cleaner or plug hole and i don't get whistled at when passing building sites :oops: which was funny at the time.So do your selves a favour and get the shears/clippers out you know it make sense...
John Lennon grow his hair for peace what does long hair do for you unless you are in a locked tower and your name is Repunsil... :wink: