Yep, September 22nd!

I'll be 16 the day before Ell!

My friends say they're ognna get me a prostitute for my birthday >_>
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

20 years young. Smoke 2 packs a day. Jacks off...well...no-one wants to know.

I'll get a picture up soon. So all the chicks that aren't on here can swoon.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Well......as far as the "OLD FARTS CLUB" goes, at 48 I would have to be the top dinosaur! I saw Randy live during the "Blizzard" tour at 23 so I was definately old enough to appreciate the experience.....sometimes age does have it's benefits! I've got twin sons who are 19 and they will never allow me to become an old man.....not in the head anyway! LOL!!! :lol: Growing older is kinda cool actually..... 8)
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

therhoadlesstraveled wrote:Jacks off...well...no-one wants to know.

I'll get a picture up soon.
I'm not sure we need to se a picture of that, thanks anyway :wink:
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

I was born in August 10th 1990
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Xanadu wrote:Well......as far as the "OLD FARTS CLUB" goes, at 48 I would have to be the top dinosaur! I saw Randy live during the "Blizzard" tour at 23 so I was definately old enough to appreciate the experience.....sometimes age does have it's benefits! I've got twin sons who are 19 and they will never allow me to become an old man.....not in the head anyway! LOL!!! :lol: Growing older is kinda cool actually..... 8)
Old farts Club! LOL!:lol:

Yeah gettin old does have some benefits.....but I wish i could've stopped the clock at age 32. :)
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Xanadu wrote:Growing older is kinda cool actually..... 8)

It's not the growing older that I mind, it's the growing rounder that gets to me. :roll:
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Rocky.....I can definately relate to that! :lol: My wife has got me on this "no carb" diet right now! Dropping a few(yeah right) pounds wouldn't hurt me one bit but I do miss my mashed potatoes......amongst other things! Getting older is indeed kinda cool, but some aspects of it are a pain in the ass.....
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Dean......I would say that you, myself and Rocky are definately charter members of the "O.F.C" !!! As THE most SENIOR member, I say we extend the invitation to anyone on the board......but what age qualifies? And they MUST be a Randy Rhoads fiend as well..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Whats going on here you's are talking about jacking off ,Prostitutes for birthday presents come on keep it clean for the younger generation.God i've just noticed he's only 16 and he wants a prostitute.HE HE i got an Action Man for my 16th birthday :cry: how the times change..
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

I want a fender for my birthday! (well maybe a little prostitute as well, just a little one though!) Joking :lol:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Ell i've heard Fender do a nice sunburst prostitute its only had 1200 previous users and its action's not to bad either. :shock:
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Xanadu wrote:Dean......I would say that you, myself and Rocky are definately charter members of the "O.F.C" !!! As THE most SENIOR member, I say we extend the invitation to anyone on the board......but what age qualifies? And they MUST be a Randy Rhoads fiend as well..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's set the age so Trigger qualifies as well! :lol:

I say anyone 35 and over is AUTOMATICALLY in the O.F.C.! :lol: :P
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Ell i've heard Fender do a nice sunburst prostitute its only had 1200 previous users and its still action's not to bad either. :shock:
EWWW! NO WAY! Those things are from the 70's! And I don't care if you say Hendrix used one! And what's up with the F-hole?! Who would honestly finger one of them? I think i'll stick to the white strat :) , can't go wrong there!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

deansolo wrote:
Xanadu wrote:Dean......I would say that you, myself and Rocky are definately charter members of the "O.F.C" !!! As THE most SENIOR member, I say we extend the invitation to anyone on the board......but what age qualifies? And they MUST be a Randy Rhoads fiend as well..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let's set the age so Trigger qualifies as well! :lol:

I say anyone 35 and over is AUTOMATICALLY in the O.F.C.! :lol: :P
Count me in but we should be careful what we say about age so we don't scare the younger Randy fans :lol:

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.