Conspiracies - Discuss any conspiracy theories that you like

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Re: Conspiracies - Discuss any conspiracy theories that you

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Axian wrote:I watched the through the wormhole doc the other night matt, the n theory was really interesting with the parallel universe. It just goes to show we dont know what happens in space. I mean talk of parallel dimensions just a few trillion atoms away from our own and the chance we can bump into it to create more galaxies etc is amazing.
I am going to have to get the dvd for the one on Sunday. I couldn't keep up with it all, but was loving all the wonder and excitement none the less!

Also V double bill on the sci fi channel this Thirsday eve..what a great week!!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
Axian wrote:I watched the through the wormhole doc the other night matt, the n theory was really interesting with the parallel universe. It just goes to show we dont know what happens in space. I mean talk of parallel dimensions just a few trillion atoms away from our own and the chance we can bump into it to create more galaxies etc is amazing.
I am going to have to get the dvd for the one on Sunday. I couldn't keep up with it all, but was loving all the wonder and excitement none the less!

Also V double bill on the sci fi channel this Thirsday eve..what a great week!!!

Matt
Yeh you have to have your thinking cap on through this, some real heavy science in their. I think the n theory is frowned upon by other scientists because they have followed the big bang explosion from a central point theory all their lives. Although when you think about it, that theory is just as radical as the n parallell dimensions theory and the basic evidence fits both theories. Theirs a whole series on it anyway and im sure they will go on about aliens and other interesting facts. I dident realise it would actual be this interesting when I taped it :)
RRFAN123456789

Post by RRFAN123456789 »

WOW!!! I went through the first page and I didn't see anything about 9/11. I don't believe in it.
RIP
Randy Rhoads
12/6/1956-3/19/1982
westernbacon

Post by westernbacon »

you all shoud start to search and study about New World Order (NWO), Illuminati, the forbidden cures against cancer, the plane of Illuminati for destroy the 80% of human population by a new World War and by HAARP plant, ..and about aliens (many races actually [Reptilian, Horus, Lux for example], who wants divide "the cake" among them [We all are that cacke].
Start to study about Abductions and about the real purpouse of aliens and governments (yep, 'coz tghey know about aliens by eones! They signed a pact. Aliens will not keep their promise, and also Illuminati will be destroyed). BTW every nation/country of the world has a national debt. nobody knows who really the creditors are. Simple= Illuminati are those creditors to whom every nations must return the money. get to search about all this stuff
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

The stunning rise in the use of anti-depressants.
Mind control, the numbing of society to induce indifference to global corruption.

The amount of people seeking help via these little pills is doubling annually.
Shocking, to me. Very.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

westernbacon wrote:you all shoud start to search and study about New World Order (NWO), Illuminati, the forbidden cures against cancer, the plane of Illuminati for destroy the 80% of human population by a new World War and by HAARP plant, ..and about aliens (many races actually [Reptilian, Horus, Lux for example], who wants divide "the cake" among them [We all are that cacke].
Start to study about Abductions and about the real purpouse of aliens and governments (yep, 'coz tghey know about aliens by eones! They signed a pact. Aliens will not keep their promise, and also Illuminati will be destroyed). BTW every nation/country of the world has a national debt. nobody knows who really the creditors are. Simple= Illuminati are those creditors to whom every nations must return the money. get to search about all this stuff
Wow... just, wow.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Wow what?