Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bin Laden

Post by Trigger »

Alex wrote:
Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:This is a report allegedly from Osamu's son. Members of AlQueda have also commented on his recent death too. Why woud his son and followers speak out if he either wasn't dead or died years ago..they would want to expose America not support the story

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_binladen_son_statement
"Omar stated that he had not been in contact with his father since leaving Afghanistan in 2000."

So I don't think he would know if he was alive or not.
Because its the big news story, BL's group are not one group of people they are individual groups who rally under one name. They act like one body of militiants but in reality they are an Isamic militia franchise organisation, As a resulty they are eassy to manipulate and lack sophisication.
They can't be compared to the PLO which was a group of like minded organisations who gathered together to gain recognition as well as to better rally support for Palestine and the series of battles it fought! Now I say the PLO was sophisticated BUT! that has to be messured by media and technical facilities that were around 20-40 years ago when they were at their most powerful.

BL's group were just a rabble with a few computers and very few able people. Thye never fought wars like the PLO they just bombed without regiments of trained fighting men.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I agree and it is this lack of sophistication as you say that have resulted seemingly impromptu attacks that have caused devastation, this in my opinion make them as an enemy all the more dangerous. I don't feel I know what you mean by easily manipulated though. Do you mean by their own leaders? or the west Ian?

Cheers

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

A sophisticated group do not aim at maximum destruction neither do they blankly target anyone in their way! and they are manipulated by us and certain people amongst seemingly supportive groups/individuals. Compare and contrast that with groups within the PLO like the PFLP, PFLPGC, Fattah and Black September also groups like Hamas and Hezbollah who do have a political structure as well as trained and armed militia members.

All respectable Militia groups have a political as well as an armed element. Without a political element any militia is prone to corruption and losing the path it was designed to follow.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i agree ian...hell today they say they found a stash of bone movies in his compound!!!!whoever it belongs to is not making a good example!!!!
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

They're always come across as highly disorganized, more like dozens of little groups gathering under one broad idea than one international terrorist organisation.

Whenever they contact the press with warnings/statements etc. im sure most of the groups have no way of knowing whether or not it is authentic. Heck its not like they have a website or a complaint department. I could pose as one them and it would likely take a long time for them to figure it out.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote:A sophisticated group do not aim at maximum destruction neither do they blankly target anyone in their way! and they are manipulated by us and certain people amongst seemingly supportive groups/individuals. Compare and contrast that with groups within the PLO like the PFLP, PFLPGC, Fattah and Black September also groups like Hamas and Hezbollah who do have a political structure as well as trained and armed militia members.

All respectable Militia groups have a political as well as an armed element. Without a political element any militia is prone to corruption and losing the path it was designed to follow.
Even in terrorism, there has to be discipline to achieve effective results. (edited musical analogy)

Are there any subject the collective knowledge of UR aren't experts on :) :mrgreen: :fish:

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

rice_pudding wrote:They're always come across as highly disorganized, more like dozens of little groups gathering under one broad idea than one international terrorist organisation.

Whenever they contact the press with warnings/statements etc. im sure most of the groups have no way of knowing whether or not it is authentic. Heck its not like they have a website or a complaint department. I could pose as one them and it would likely take a long time for them to figure it out.

Rob
Its amazing isnt it?This highly disorganized group of cavemen that is-yet they have suckered us into wasting about 6 trillion dollars going after them and we havent figured out yet that you cant bomb an ideology or a movement that doesnt dress up in easily identifiable army uniforms,equipment.It is such a nebulous quest and retarded approach to the problem.Of course all this crap is a mask for the underlying issue:oil access/control in the mid east for the west.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Oh no, further bad feeling with Pakistani relations...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -West.html
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Very well said Alex, I think that each person who has an opinion on terrorism should at least have an understanding of what it is and what constitutes terrorism.
The word is used so badly and many activities and groups that are called 'Terrorists' are from from what that word was created to describe, this is a point that is often debated by the journalist Robert Fisk who has reported on civil wars and militia battles in the Arab world and the persian areas for the past 40 years.

A group of people fighting another group of people (the second group, who have become recognised by the international community) does not mean that first group are terrorist because they are fighting? the label only applies if the fighters do not have a legitimate reason to be in conflict.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Lets not forget either, that there is also another propaganda machine; this one masquerades as being 'one of the guys' , i.e one of us...good honest people questioning the big evil system, the people who see greed in the west and the world powers' handling of things as unfair and cruel and wish to make a stand. I have an opinion on this...which it can be just as biased and corrupt as the machine it claims to despise so much. It has an agenda too, that is seemingly righteous and honest; saying it wishes to seek fairness and an order to things, but in the good it tells everyone it does, it also loots things that aren't a part of it's ideology for it's own self interest and has an agenda often to cause harm too.

re Ian's post, I think the term 'terrorist' has certainly come to mean different things to different people. My own interpretation is people who use fearful hysteria as a weapon against their enemy. The nefarious nature of this type of warfare is that it is not fighting in a 'face to face' traditional way, but a 'guessing game' way ala Russian Roulette. Hence the terror side, as people are whipped up into a mass death anxiety state and don't know if they will be next.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some excerpts from Uk news papers discussing conspiracy theories to do with Bin Laden and our human nature to cook up elaborate stories.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... nistration
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -raid.html

An article about from my least favourite paper :) but a good article about Bin Laden associates angry at his recent killing
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tacks.html

A statement by the Afghan Taliban of his recent death
http://in.news.yahoo.com/taliban-bin-la ... 25576.html

Another new article about the alleged DNA of Osama being confirmed as authentic.
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54098.html

I am a skeptical person by nature and not 100 percent convinced by any means everything as it seems with this, but I think based on the evidence, the likely hood is he died recently and a cover up in this regard is not accurate. I am open to anything and this is a fun thread though so keep the pages rolling LMAO

Not my usual sign off...but...

Peace Out
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Glad you are enjoying this Matt, arab militia history and events has been something I have taken great interest in since I was a child which led to me visiting Palestine a few times over the years and something I recomend to anyone here, I never felt in danger in Gaza or the West Bank.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

well as this topic relates to the subject of terrorism and I have stated that this term is misleading, I wondered how you all viewed the attacks on the Israeli border by the Palestinian refugees yesterday?
jacket250

Post by jacket250 »

Any of you actually looked at the birth certificate? And I mean, looked. Zoomed in and examined it.Don't bother with the wall of text of insults. I won't read it anyway.
:shock:

Diablo 3 Items
Last edited by jacket250 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.