Bin Laden

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bin Laden

Post by Trigger »

jacket250 wrote:Any of you actually looked at the birth certificate? And I mean, looked. Zoomed in and examined it.Don't bother with the wall of text of insults. I won't read it anyway.
:shock:
No I have not bothered, I don't really care about it either. Here in Britain Europe as far as I know none of the Euro states have a rule that you have to be born in the country you are hoping to govern. This has made me view the rule that only people born in the USa can administrate America seem backward and old fashioned specialy when the USA is a nation of imigrants.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Trigger wrote:
jacket250 wrote:Any of you actually looked at the birth certificate? And I mean, looked. Zoomed in and examined it.Don't bother with the wall of text of insults. I won't read it anyway.
No I have not bothered, I don't really care about it either. Here in Britain Europe as far as I know none of the Euro states have a rule that you have to be born in the country you are hoping to govern. This has made me view the rule that only people born in the USa can administrate America seem backward and old fashioned specialy when the USA is a nation of imigrants.
That rule only applies to the role of President, I believe. (And Vice President, and a few other cabinet positions maybe)

To be a governor, you do not need to be a naturalized citizen.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Cryptic Night wrote:
Trigger wrote:
That rule only applies to the role of President, I believe. (And Vice President, and a few other cabinet positions maybe)

To be a governor, you do not need to be a naturalized citizen.
I knew that because you had that Austrian bloke in Cali' who though being an action hero transfered to politics aswell! but the whole President thing, having to be born in the USA seems to artificial and controling.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

I think it's nice. In a way I'd say it promotes nationality. A man of your land has become your leader, not some stranger from a different land. It creates a bit of national pride, if you ask me.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

Cryptic Night wrote:I think it's nice. In a way I'd say it promotes nationality. A man of your land has become your leader, not some stranger from a different land. It creates a bit of national pride, if you ask me.

Agree 100 percent
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

tedeeoo wrote:
Cryptic Night wrote:I think it's nice. In a way I'd say it promotes nationality. A man of your land has become your leader, not some stranger from a different land. It creates a bit of national pride, if you ask me.

Agree 100 percent
To become leader they have not got to be a stranger! :D
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

Trigger wrote:
tedeeoo wrote:

Agree 100 percent
To become leader they have not got to be a stranger! :D

I don't know Ian, I think our leaders get "stranger" by the minute, lol!!!!! :lol:
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
RRFAN123456789

Post by RRFAN123456789 »

The thing is, they found him in his HOUSE 200 meters (I think) from A FUCKING MILITARY OUTPOST!!!
RIP
Randy Rhoads
12/6/1956-3/19/1982
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

I'm happy that, forgive my language, lousy fucker is dead and in the ground without an eye. That'll teach those terrorist bastards to mess with the U.K, U.S, Israel and other countries.