RAMMSTEIN 2011 US Tour

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

RAMMSTEIN 2011 US Tour

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

Bought my tickets today, for May 15th Tacoma Dome (WA).

Rammstein "full show."

It's gonna be EPIC!

Last band I've never seen "live" that I've been waiting YEARS to (finally) see!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: RAMMSTEIN 2011 US Tour

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Your in for a great show mate, i was lucky to see these back in 2004. I had only heard a couple of tracks by them. They have an awesome stage show and a band who have such a raw grunge metal beat. You just have to bang your head to these. They are the only German speaking band that i know all the lyrics too and i don't know what the hell i'm singing about. Be sure to take your camera i'm sure you'll get some cool pics of these. Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da - Waidmanns Heil Enjoy :wink:
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Your in for a great show mate, i was lucky to see these back in 2004. I had only heard a couple of tracks by them. They have an awesome stage show and a band who have such a raw grunge metal beat. You just have to bang your head to these. They are the only German speaking band that i know all the lyrics too and i don't know what the hell i'm singing about. Be sure to take your camera i'm sure you'll get some cool pics of these. Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da - Waidmanns Heil Enjoy :wink:

They're very "camera nazi" in this area of the country, unfortunately.

That won't really be possible.

Now if I had a busty enough chick to help me smuggle it in - then I would probably have a chance.

That's how I got it into The Stones, in '81 (in the since demolished Seattle Kingdome).
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Got my tickets for the Los Angeles show. SUPER EXCITED!!!!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

NicDots wrote:Got my tickets for the Los Angeles show. SUPER EXCITED!!!!
Nic Don't get too close to the front as Till Lindemann rides a foam spewing penis. Yeah you heard me right and he ain't scared to use it... I'm sure you'll have an awesome time. Be sure to let us know how the gig goes OK... :wink:
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I'm well aware of how crazy their stage show...part of the reason I really wanted to go! I want a truly "European" concert going experience. An American band would never be as crazy as Rammstein!
Anyway, pit tickets sold out in literally seconds, so I have seat tickets. I'm not too upset about it. I am ok with not getting any...fluids of that nature on me. I will definitely post pictures and a review. 8)
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

NicDots wrote:I'm well aware of how crazy their stage show...part of the reason I really wanted to go! I want a truly "European" concert going experience. An American band would never be as crazy as Rammstein!
Anyway, pit tickets sold out in literally seconds, so I have seat tickets. I'm not too upset about it. I am ok with not getting any...fluids of that nature on me. I will definitely post pictures and a review. 8)
I have extra floor tickets for Tacoma. C'mon up!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote:
NicDots wrote:I'm well aware of how crazy their stage show...part of the reason I really wanted to go! I want a truly "European" concert going experience. An American band would never be as crazy as Rammstein!
RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote: Now if I had a busty enough chick to help me smuggle it in - then I would probably have a chance.[/b]
Nic don't listen to Dave he only wants you to smuggle his camera in.... :wink:
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote:
RhoadsRockPhotographer wrote:Now if I had a busty enough chick to help me smuggle it in - then I would probably have a chance.
Nic don't listen to Dave he only wants you to smuggle his camera in.... :wink:

Nah, I wouldn't even try. When I say "busty enough" ... I'm talkin' double/triple-d's.

Well played, though!
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I normally hide my camera in my shoe. Tuck it into my sock or something like that. Never had a camera taken away yet.
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

NicDots wrote:I normally hide my camera in my shoe.
I have a shoe PHONE, but not camera.

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Nic Dave.... Do you's have much of a wait until Rammstein do these gigs ?... It must be alot more strict in the states for getting rubbed down going into gigs. I cannot remember the last time i got searched going into a gig. When you think of the potential threat of someone being a suicide bomber and the amount of people in a gig. It is down to shit security and if you can get items like cameras and bottles of booze into a gig.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

It's beyond me why we get searched. I thought it was always sort of up to the band and the management about that sort of deal.
It would be strange if Al Qaeda targed the Inglewood, CA Rammstein show though. :lol:
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

NicDots wrote:It's beyond me why we get searched. I thought it was always sort of up to the band and the management about that sort of deal.
It would be strange if Al Qaeda targed the Inglewood, CA Rammstein show though. :lol:
The last time I was at "The Forum" was for the KISS ALIVE II shows. The whole area (for miles and miles around there) was like a combat zone, even back then. I can only IMAGINE how it is, all these years later.

I wouldn't know whether to dress as a Blood or a Crip (to avoid being shot at).

Maybe a neutral black?

Yeah, cameras and bottles are what they're looking for.

And large knives.

And guns.

One of these things is not like the others.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.