RAMMSTEIN 2011 US Tour

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NicDots
Mass Poster

Re: RAMMSTEIN 2011 US Tour

Post by NicDots »

Working 2 jobs and have night school. 8) Patience, my friends, patience!
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Ok, at long last, here are some pictures from that wonderful night! Setlist was as posted. Till doesn't talk at all between songs. I think he said maybe 2 sentences all night: "Thank you California, we love you very much!" "We are RAMMSTEIN!"

A super amazing show. Pyro, effects, stage presence, crown atmosphere, etc. Best show I've EVER been too.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Thanks Nic some nice pics there... Looked like a great gig... 8)
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

NicDots wrote:Ok, at long last, here are some pictures from that wonderful night! Setlist was as posted. Till doesn't talk at all between songs. I think he said maybe 2 sentences all night: "Thank you California, we love you very much!" "We are RAMMSTEIN!"

A super amazing show. Pyro, effects, stage presence, crown atmosphere, etc. Best show I've EVER been too.

Nice pics, Nic! Which songs in particular were your favorites (of the ones they performed)?

I hear they're going to come back in 2012, with more of a "Best Of" lineup of songs - rather than so many cuts off LIFAD. I only really care for "Ich tu dir Weh," "Waidmanns Heil" and "Bückstabü," off of that album.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I literally liked every song they played! Of course, they omitted some of my all time favorites, but you can't have Rammstein play a 5 hour set...or can you!? Anyway, my favorites of the night were probably Weiner Blut, Feuer Frei, Weisses Fleisch and Du Riechst So Gut. Ich Will sounded especially epic! I was sort of shocked to see that they were closing the night out with that song right before Engel but after hearing it live, it makes sense. That song absolutely thunders!
I need to get my act together and try and get some videos up. I got some GREAT Till Hammering during Weisses Fleisch!
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I wasn't all that impressed with them, but I have to be honest, I wasn't paying close attention to them. I found it interesting though that there was no bassist but two drummers.
therhoadlesstraveled
Cool Member

Post by therhoadlesstraveled »

I would KILL to see R+

Literally.

They are the reason I know German.

I hope they come to Denver.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Oh!!! My God it's Rammstein..... They came, literally.. we saw they kicked our fucking asses.. I didn't get to see them last tour in the UK 2010. So after seeing the clips on youtube i had to get to this gig. I could honestly say, if you have not heard a single track by this band. It doesn't matter, you'll go out the next day and buy the Live DVD...instantly converted Rammstein fan. They just have the edge on alot of big bands, they put on just a huge stage show it is like watching an industrial gothic Rock shock, horror flick. From the dramatic intro as the band march through the crowd, to the closing set on the intimate mini stage for the banned Buch Dich. Which has some bizarre moments... not the greatest track of the night but make your own mind up..... :oops:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lX68ZFwuyY
A spectacular gig and great to see them again after a long 7 year wait. Check out the highlights of the gig here. They make a KISS show look like a $2 firework... IMHO you'll leave the gig speaking fluent German. :lol: :wink: :wink: :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eQrS1GF0u8
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

A few photos from last night
Attachments
100_2244.jpg
100_2243.jpg
100_2245.jpg
100_2246.jpg
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I want to see them in May when they come out over but it doesn't look good. Tickets have been sold out for a while an eBay prices are crazy!
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

NicDots wrote:I want to see them in May when they come out over but it doesn't look good. Tickets have been sold out for a while an eBay prices are crazy!
Ticketmaster ALWAYS has "drops" on day of the show. GREAT SEATS (and/or FLOOR) usually, too.

Watch Ticketmaster online the day of the show and you'll be able to pick up a ticket, easily. Choose "print-at-home" e-tickets and you'll have them instantly.