The Dystopian future is now a reality

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

oth
Mass Poster

Re: The Dystopian future is now a reality

Post by oth »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
By the way re this subject I noticed on the card swiper in my local supermarket the other day that it asks you if the person serving you was presentable or not. I actually found it very devious and offensive. I don't want to press a button and get someone into trouble by their bosses, just because they might look like they don't want to be at work.

Matt
Thats scary and obscene.
I am suspect of data mining so i only use nicknames on chatboards and emails.And no facebook or twitter.Ever.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

oth wrote:

Hey if youre just 16 im pretty impressed by your grasp on things.
thanks, yeah i tend to try to be as informed as possible, and spread the knowledge and gain info on what i dont know... But thats one case where i do know a lot. thanks for at least reading it if not believing it
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

wareagle wrote: thanks, yeah i tend to try to be as informed as possible, and spread the knowledge and gain info on what i dont know...
Its a shame more people don't try to do the same. The relatively recent Russian/Georgian conflict is a perfect example of why we should all check out different perspectives. Yeah theres a lot of bullshit, on both sides, but dig through it long enough and you find something that at least resembles the truth.

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk