Anti aging pill is soon a reality.

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Alex
Mass Poster

Re: Anti aging pill is soon a reality.

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaureneCastro

Post by LaureneCastro »

Looking at the scenario that how people are much eager to stay young whole life. Anti aging pill are not far away.
Last edited by LaureneCastro on Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

What an old thread!

Seeing my 83-year-old mother in reasonably good health is heart-warming, however her husband is gone, her brother and parent's are gone. About 90% of the friends she's had in this lifetime have passed and she is ready for her time to come. I can understand and respect that.

Having been raised a Christian, I believe that when this life ends, a better life begins, so I wouldn't want to want a pill to prolong my life. I accept growing old and see no reason to mess with mother nature, so to speak.
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

A pill for anti aging is just not possible at least not for another 100 or 150 years

This guy can help explain this to you

Michio Kaku: How to Reverse Aging
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DV3XjqW_xgU

This vid will help too
Michio Kaku: Genetics: The Key to Immortality?
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QsHuGQieyjY

Even if you some how stop againg you will still die from an overload of the brain

No one knows how much memory the brain can store but I am pretty sure that the brain does not have an umlited amount if storage

BUT technology is improving so fast that within the next 200 years expect to be able to put your memory into a robot

Basically you can live forever. ...Just as a robot
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Sorry, the human brain is infinite. We only use a minute amount of it as it is... no one will ever make a computer for downloading memories, regardless of what 'scientists' say.

Living forever would be stupid anyway. The planet is already overcrowded, imagine if we kept adding people and no one died?
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Sorry, the human brain is infinite. We only use a minute amount of it as it is... no one will ever make a computer for downloading memories, regardless of what 'scientists' say.

Living forever would be stupid anyway. The planet is already overcrowded, imagine if we kept adding people and no one died?

We shale move into space. There is a unlimited amount of that :)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:We shale move into space. There is a unlimited amount of that :)
Yeah, that won't be happening.