The Poet (A newer calmer experimental film made in 3 days)

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

The Poet (A newer calmer experimental film made in 3 days)

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6Xq_tggxXE

Feedback, comments and ratings welcomed :)

Simon
David

Re: The Poet (A newer calmer experimental film made in 3 day

Post by David »

I must say, I really enjoyed it!
The setting was great, taking place in a home. The music was very soothing and fit perfectly with the video. I also loved the flashback of the children at 1:31-2:07 that complemented with the writing. My most favorite was just watching the scenery changes as he still struggles to write until the weary dark and beyond.
I think what made it interesting was the the sense of being modern. Giving the sense that it sounds believable in today's world. There's also room for more as always. Getting into the writer's mind would make it a lot more interesting (ie. the writer crumples up some papers, throws pens, etc.).

Great work Simon! Good work for something that was done in 3 days :P
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: The Poet (A newer calmer experimental film made in 3 day

Post by Trigger »

David wrote:I must say, I really enjoyed it!
The setting was great, taking place in a home. The music was very soothing and fit perfectly with the video. I also loved the flashback of the children at 1:31-2:07 that complemented with the writing. My most favorite was just watching the scenery changes as he still struggles to write until the weary dark and beyond.
I think what made it interesting was the the sense of being modern. Giving the sense that it sounds believable in today's world. There's also room for more as always. Getting into the writer's mind would make it a lot more interesting (ie. the writer crumples up some papers, throws pens, etc.).

Great work Simon! Good work for something that was done in 3 days :P
I agree fully and I got the sense of the poet being absorbed in his work and the passage of time. A lovely piece of work Simon.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.