WTF???? & Zakkattack!!!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zakkattack!

WTF???? & Zakkattack!!!

Post by zakkattack! »

:twisted:
I thought this board was about freedom of speech?
so wtf admins?
in another thread I wanted to mention why I don't go to the other rr board much since they shut down the zakk forum and when i hit preview, the name of that board got changed to 'the other place'. :evil:
DO NOT change my wording! How dare you!! :!: :evil:
"Freedom of speech" my ass.
"No censorship here" my ass.
:twisted: There's no excuse for this other than your own bruised egos and this shows BLATANT hypocrisy!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
I've already been called a 'stupid piece of shit' by one of your members..you didn't censor THAT did you? yet you think it's ok for you to censor the name of a fucking message board???!!!!! :?: :!: :idea:
and don't give me any shit about showing 'respect' to the other place by not having the name mentioned 'cos i've seen your views on that place and it's no holds barred as far as the mods/admins and some members are concearned. You're just affraid of giving them publicity. :roll:
This is pure idiocy!!! hypocrisy!!!!!!
Nothing much interesting happens here anyways..it's the slowest board i've ever seen..that's why I din't bother posting much- nothing going on- but this was the last straw.
I am an idividual and I take great offence that someone chooses my wording for me. :twisted: ESPECIALLY on a board who repeatedly 'claim' they allow freedom of speech and don't censor members!
it's a JOKE!!!!
I don't know exactly what went on between the two boards and I don't care, so don't change my posts and censor me because of personal peeves YOU have WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T involve me!!
all this crap has been bugging me for a while but now you have changed what I wanted to type?! no!
This is NOT how to run a board. You could all learn a lot from Chad at the Zakk board.
That's it. this place is bullshit.
You need to get over it. get a life.
THIS BOARD IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF STOOPID CHILDREN.
Put Homer Simpson in charge.
I'm outa here.
zakk!
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

:shock: wow, I guess someone's angry...or just trying to stir the pot.

Or maybe a Troll.
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

or perhaps just a moron........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Don't think that we dont know who you are!

Have a nice day

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Re: WTF????

Post by randys roadie »

zakkattack! wrote: Put Homer Simpson in charge.
I'm outa here.
Doh!!! :lol:
Randy rocked
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Xanadu wrote:or perhaps just a moron........ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amen brotha'! I kind of understand the logic in not letting us say that, incase they try to shut down our site or something, I don't know everything about it but I'm fine with it as long as this site doesn't go.
Trigger wrote:Don't think that we dont know who you are!

Have a nice day

T
Who is he?
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Zakk... (whoever you are, you dont use the same name at the other message board... I wonder) Lets look at it this way shall we, consider this, if there was a thread here (NOT OPENED BY ME OR ANY OTHER ADMIN) about the other place and things became very personal about you (an admin at another website) you wouldnt like that. We censored the words of the admin at the other place and there name. The reason for it being some posts were being very direct and personal about the admin and I didnt want that. I wanted there site to be looked upon, its not one person that makes a site go stale! Therefore, by censoring those words, there could not be any personal attacks made at him or there site. So dont come out with accusations you cannot back up please.

Also Zakk, the other place reguarly censor our site. Ive not seen many WTF at there place yet have I. I wonder why ;)?
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Seriously, if you wanted to post the name THAT much...just make it different, bypass the censor :lol:
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

Dude, I dont think this site could have been run any better than it has. Its been run by heart, and has had the best motivation possible by the two admins here. Whats more they havnt tried to make it look like they are the bosses round here by just having those two as admins, they have hired 3 or 4 very good moderators and have done a fantastic job, and even RhoadsOliva, a former mod was a great guy, so how they have made bad decisions im not sure. I decided to look over at your posts and I cant find many positive ones.

I think calling you a piece of shit was wrong and I have no reason to knock you for being angry at that. However, your constant angry replies when people replied negative about Zakk Wylde were amazing! Now look, people arnt gonna have a go at me, because I am just going to tell the truth now, I rate Zakk as one of the lowest in the line of Ozzys guitarists, but thats my opinion. Does that give you the right to start personally attacking me. His own band, BLS, they arnt anything special neither! This site is about Randy Rhoads, and I cant find many positive posts about Randy neither! We all respect Zakk here and I know myself he aint no mug, but he just aint my cup of tea. So what are you gonna start calling me a piece of shit now??? Whos the tough guy now, you've made a pointless thread which is a very random one. Is it so hard to put a fullstop between R and T, well it would be for someone making up a reason to have a go at the admins. I wonder, perhaps you could reveal your identity at RR.TK. I think ive caught on to who you are asshole!

umm Zakk, i am suspicious now of you mate. Have a look at this thread! http://www.nobitching.com/board/viewtop ... ght=#58979 its a direct rip at me, and quite funny as well when you read the kinda language used in the first reply here. Sorry mate, you've dug yourself a hole now and just look like a arse!
Last edited by Jake_E_Lee on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal Matt

Post by Metal Matt »

Theres really no need to censor Randy[size=0]1[/size]Rhoads.tk or http://www.nobitc[size=0]1[/size]hing.com/board Theres no hard feelings toward this board over there believe it or not. And this board isn't censored there. The only reason the threads were removed was because they turned into arguments and all posts like that get removed.

Like I always say. Take it away Herve -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qknoN-mZAFE
[url=http://www.metalmatt.com][img]http://www.metalmatt.com/sigs/sig-eqpromo01small.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www.randy-rhoads.com][img]http://www.metalmatt.com/sigs/sigr.gif[/img][/url]
[b][size=75][url]http://www.myspace.com/motleymetalmattmusic[/url][/size][/b]
Stiltzkin

Re: WTF????

Post by Stiltzkin »

zakkattack! wrote::twisted:
I thought this board was about freedom of speech?
so wtf admins?
in another thread I wanted to mention why I don't go to the official rr board much since they shut down the zakk forum and when i hit preview, the name of that board got changed to 'the other place'. :evil:
DO NOT change my wording! How dare you!! :!: :evil:
I've got news for you, everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY including
the mods and admins are unable to write the name of RR.tk
zakkattack! wrote: "Freedom of speech" my ass.
"No censorship here" my ass.
:twisted: There's no excuse for this other than your own bruised egos and this shows BLATANT hypocrisy!!!!!! :shock: :shock:
I've already been called a 'stupid piece of shit' by one of your members..you didn't censor THAT did you? yet you think it's ok for you to censor the name of a fucking message board???!!!!! :?: :!: :idea:
and don't give me any shit about showing 'respect' to the other place by not having the name mentioned 'cos i've seen your views on that place and it's no holds barred as far as the mods/admins and some members are concearned. You're just affraid of giving them publicity. :roll:
This is pure idiocy!!! hypocrisy!!!!!!
Afraid of giving them publicity?
Come on, the Rhoads family and people close to them
already know what they're all about and how they're acting.
they have given themselves publicity, they don't need us for that :roll:
zakkattack! wrote: Nothing much interesting happens here anyways..it's the slowest board i've ever seen..that's why I din't bother posting much- nothing going on- but this was the last straw.
Like it's a big happening over there :?
zakkattack! wrote:I don't know exactly what went on between the two boards and I don't care, so don't change my posts and censor me because of personal peeves YOU have WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T involve me!!
If you knew you wouldn't be writing this.
zakkattack! wrote: You could all learn a lot from Chad at the Zakk board.
Chad as in Chad Dyer?
As in Chad Dyer who advertises campaigns for free guitar-giveaways
in Zakks name without Zakk knowing? What should we learn from him?
zakkattack! wrote: That's it. this place is bullshit.
You need to get over it. get a life.
THIS BOARD IS RUN BY A BUNCH OF STOOPID CHILDREN.
Put Homer Simpson in charge.
I'm outa here.
That's you're opinion.
I do however have a life. I have a work and I hangout with friends
and I don't get madly upset with internet forums.
Now if you excuse me, I have to attend my sisters birthday party.

Peace.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey Zackattack,

Sorry to hear you are dissapointed in this place. :(
zakkattack! wrote:..it's the slowest board i've ever seen.
Sorry to disappoint you again but the statistics show very different here, I’ve never seen any forum ( of any kind) that is that fast growing as this one, this board is going like a cometh! :D
zakkattack! wrote:I am an idividual and I take great offence that someone chooses my wording for me. ESPECIALLY on a board who repeatedly 'claim' they allow freedom of speech and don't censor members! it's a JOKE!!!!
In addition to what Skezza already explained above, we don’t even have real censorhip here about the other place because:

1) None of your posts has ever been deleted
2) You can still mention the “other placeâ€ÂÂ
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

Hey guys,
wooooooooooooooow, wtf is this about Zakk. No need to get so angry, i also find a lot of your accusations very sarcastic. Whats with the :twisted: every sentence. Makes it sound very very sarcastic! Dude, if your so offended by a Randy Rhoads forum stick to a Zakk Wylde one. This is the best place in the world for Randy Rhoads fans and no little piece of crap like you is gonna take it away from us, you've been called a shit cuz you bring it on yourself. Skezza/Trigger and all the mods have worked day in day out to make this site what it is, and ill be dammed to see any weirdo obsessed zakk fan like you put it down. These guys do it for love. While Zakk is a great guitarist, if your the average fan, god dammit i wouldnt want to be part of his forum. You make me sick, you come across here giving all your bullshit about how Zakks a god and how hes better than everyone. Mate, your very welcome here, but dont make it sound like your special cause your a Zakk fan. Im a Zakk fan, but Randy is a god! Why are you so offended by a bit of censorship, why do you want to even write about the other place on here. Ive got nothing against them, or here, but if your intention is to rip the shit out of the admins here then do it... but do it the right way! Skezza/Trigger/Mods your doing a fantastic job, a better job than anyone could do.
FlyinHigh
Mr Charming

Post by Mr Charming »

FlyingHigh wrote:if your intention is to rip the shit out of the admins here then do it... but do it the right way!
FlyinHigh
Well Zakkattack, you came and started a thread about how bad this place is! You complained about being attacked by a member here despite an administrator defended you. Then you insulted the mods/admins and said that Homer Simpson should run the site.

You either have a secret motive to be here or you are a 'peice of shit' like Rocky Rhoads said :?: Personally I think you are a peice of shit hiding a secret motive for coming here :wink: . Perhaps you should come clean and own up to your little secret. :!:

I thought your post was laughable :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: <-- This is us at UR... and this is you-> :(
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

zakkattack you seem to be easily offended, don't you? :wink: