Mass Poster

Just watch the drummer!

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Alex
Mass Poster

Re: Just watch the drummer!

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

As a drummer these tricks really piss me off! When you play drums it is all about how you attack the drums and cymbals and how sensative you are at the right times. All this spinning and throwing sticks looks great if you are not a drummer but while you are busy looking good throwing the sticks about you are not hitting the kit!!!

Now I have sounded like Scrooge I will leave it at that. :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

I think the second video of I Don't Know, was GREAT!!! I like that stuff.
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

According to what I read online, that i dont know video was an audition video. To be honest, I thought his drumming was boring as fuck (the i dont know one). no real flair to it, just loads of stick twirling. You can see why Tommy Aldridge who does none of that stick twirling bollocks is so highly regarded. He concentrates on being a great drummer, not being a great showman.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

That is what I sad Joe but not quiet a bluntly! :lol: stick twirling isnt drumming!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.