Disrupting Information

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Disrupting Information

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I want to give everyone a heads up on something I have discovered after researching the damage incurred on this site by our hacker. It is quite possible that our PM's were being deleted as a way of disrupting the flow of information on UR. I have contacted various members and have discovered that indeed they were not receiving my PM's. I have also discovered an attempt to access my paypal information from one of my PM's as well. If you feel some member may be ignoring you by not responding to a PM you sent I strongly encourage you to ask about it. You may discover that all this "negative energy" we were experiencing is simply the product of hacking. It is my belief this may have allowed arguements to propagate due to a lack of information between parties. Think of it this way, If someone apologizes to you but you never receive that apology then you may hold some feelings of resentment for the initial attack. Just something to think about. I do suggest contacting estranged friends out of this new revelation. Who knows, maybe we have been conned for the last three years...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...