2010 World Cup!!!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

2010 World Cup!!!

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

A part from Nicole and a few of the other guys, is anyone else going to be watching the biggest sporting event in the world, in just over three weeks?!! :mrgreen:
Any other English posters who despite the years of cock ups and hurt are starting to feel those little twinges of optimism (I think England will reach the semis at least..yes yes i know bold statement!!!)

Feel free to express your love of the beautiful game here and i give you the new 2010 Three lions!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVM4aKPN7a8

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
NicDots
Mass Poster

Re: 2010 World Cup!!!

Post by NicDots »

I am beyond excited about the World Cup! Can't come fast enough! 8)

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

I love you for having Gerrard in that shot too!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I love the group stages in some ways as much as the big final games. Football every day!!!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Nope!!! but I know its going to be fun and I hope South African security is up to scratch because this huge display of wealth is side by side with huge poverty.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

It is definitely an Al Quieda opportunity too; fingers crossed and prayers that it will run smotthly.

Rooney's build is so deceptive as he is small and stocky; but he can run like the wind and when on fire, pure magic!!
Attachments
images-1.jpeg
images-1.jpeg (4.38 KiB) Viewed 5874 times
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Really looking forward to it!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

you football freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get a life and decorate the house like me!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

Group F
Italy (4)
Paraguay (30)
New Zealand (77)
Slovakia (34)

mmmm shall be watching but I shant hold my breath.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

I have barely watched football for the past 3 years but im realy looking forward to the world cup.

I remember 2006 football and spanish guitar every day... 8) 8) 8)

I think England might scrap through to the semi's this year, but my money is on Argentina getting their hands on the cup!

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

I was a little uneasy when watching England play Mexico the other day. Traces of the old England that i thought had been banished were evident...lack of solidity in the mid field, a lack of spark and a sense that the players lacked an intuition regarding each others decisions...

as the commentator said; the set pieces were very good and it is just not our style to improvise so freely (and brilliantly) like the flamboyant Brazil. But i live in hope... why? because I have a lot of faith in this man!
Attachments
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown.jpeg (2.34 KiB) Viewed 5826 times
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:I was a little uneasy when watching England play Mexico the other day. Traces of the old England that i thought had been banished were evident...lack of solidity in the mid field, a lack of spark and a sense that the players lacked an intuition regarding each others decisions...

as the commentator said; the set pieces were very good and it is just not our style to improvise so freely (and brilliantly) like the flamboyant Brazil. But i live in hope... why? because I have a lot of faith in this man!

Have to say i agree 100%

England were playing an odd team and an odd formation but the midfield were, as always with England, shite!

Im always amazed how poor the midfield is with england these days: poor movement, lack of work rate, low pass rate etc. etc. :( At least the defence are usualy on the same wavelength...

All things considered i dont think Englands midfield has been any good since 2002. Players like Butt and Sinclair pale in comparison to the likes of Gerrard and Lampard, but they were given roles and they got the job done. Everyone always talks about letting the best players have freedom, maybe we should try to limit that freedom :?:

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Well only 13 days now! I shall try and watch as many games as possible... and Rob!! How cool!!! our time is similar to South Africa's so we can see loads of the games!

This the biggest sporting event in the world!

Matt
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

no football for me too boooooring!!!!!!!!!!good luck with your teams matt!!!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Tito wrote:no football for me too boooooring!!!!!!!!!!good luck with your teams matt!!!!
I am with you on that Tito I am not into any sport.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

then don't post on this thread you miseries :) we are all different