For Joe (Skezza) our Admin'

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

For Joe (Skezza) our Admin'

Post by Trigger »

I would like to send most sincere thanks to my fellow Admin Skezza, firstly he delivered the Randy Rhoads community with a viable forum to enjoy and learn more about the work of Randy.
More than that I owe him my thanks and send him my utmost respect because following Stev'ins hack of UR last weekend Joe built a replacement forum that is easy to operate but also atractive. I think most of us will now realise that last weekends unfortunate events were infact a blessing when you look around the new Ultimate Rhoads.

Last weekend I was ill and trapped in bed but i know that everyone who moderates here were working hard to reopen the doors of UR, my thanks to all the members here who kept stopping by to make sure we were coming back and missed us during the absance.

Again, thanks Joe you are a very special friend to me but also you are an essential part of the world of Randy Rhoads for everyone within the RR community, it was a sticky start we had but you soon showed everyone just what kind of man you really are.

much respect

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Re: For Joe (Skezza) our Admin'

Post by Ritchie »

Yes for sure ! ... many thanks Joe ;-)
................................................................Image...............................................................................
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Here, Here and Cheers to Joe and all the Mods. But should I be concerned that I am no longer a "Cool Member", and now am labeled a "Madman" ? ? ? LMAO
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah i'll drink to that... :lol: This place needed a kick up the arse and it looks fresh and 100% better. Many thanks to everyone who put any input into this new forum. Well Done :wink:
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

I'm sure Chuckles would be waggin' his tail too !!
................................................................Image...............................................................................
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Many thnx to Joe indeed to get our site back up that quick after the hack!
And how! It looks better then ever before! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

mucho thanks to skezza and everyone for putting ideas together!!!for some reason i feel like this bump in the road made us alot closer!!!!well awesome job skeeeez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gata

Post by Gata »

Many thanks.
Very nice job.
"I told'em I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how"
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

The Kraken definitely helped the Black Pearl edge even further forward ;)

Joe and all of the guys who helped with the banner etc are top notch in my books.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

All the hacking did was move this site to the next level!
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Lol thanks everyone. Im blushing right now haha. I'm just glad everyone likes the new board and while UR was down, thanks again to those who came onto the chat and kept people informed. Luckily we weren't down for too long and most people didn't realize UR was even down :)
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

aye!

well done! It must be a real bitch dealing with hackers but this site is under good stewardship and makes for one persistent litle bastard! :D

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk