RR.US banned me and my IP.

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ammalato

RR.US banned me and my IP.

Post by ammalato »

Apparantly somebody doesn't like me. After hearing of Kelly's departure from RR.US I asked the webmaster how to delete my account (I don't like having unecessary accounts lying dormant out in cyber space...don't ask). After no response, I posted an inquiry in their general forum and then swiftly thought twice and tried to delete it. Since I couldn't delete it I edited it to say "Mods please delete". That's all I've ever contributed to the site.

Just now I tried to go on to see if I could truly delete the account myself, when I went to the site I got an "IP Banned" message. When I signed in from my mobile device I got an "Account Blocked" message.

I've been on all of these boards now for years, never stirred up trouble...apparantly though, I'm no friend over there. Nice.
Life's a stage and we're all in the cast.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I can understand having your account closed, myself I would have just ceased participation but ip banning is a little extreme.
I couln't get access after I had registered, for about a day I could get on site but suddenly my account just wasn't there anymore! I asked friends who had accounts to see if I was still in their friends lists but I had just disappeared :?
I was Banned from Steve's first forum and the reason that it said I was banned was 'Asshole'!!! which was a little harsh. I hope they have at least gone beyond pettiness although banning an ip is still odd.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

I would'nt sweat it Ammalato .. but is'nt that what you wanted anyhow ? :?
................................................................Image...............................................................................
ammalato

Post by ammalato »

I'm not sweating it...I just find it funny/extreme. I figured, this place would have an appreciation for my little story.
Life's a stage and we're all in the cast.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Maybe this was just a glitch Am' perhaps as they mature they will learn how to run/behave in way that is less isolationalist. Running a forum and building a community takes work and effort. I imagine they are learning from the problems they create and will bend and twist differently in time.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

ammalato wrote:I'm not sweating it...I just find it funny/extreme. I figured, this place would have an appreciation for my little story.
No prob's dude .. i'm banned from there also :D . I guess they might change over time as Trigger suggested or they'll just shrivel up and dissapear .. but either way is fine .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

welcome to the banned club!!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I feel embarrassed to be mixing with 'types' who are banned everywhere :)
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Us banned members should band together and form a band and wear shirts with bands around them signifying that our band was banned ! :P
kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

since it was so called re formatted and dogballs bowed out...what a joke i was the first to be banned so i wanna be the leader of the banned!!!! :D :roll:
kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

wait!!!!! wait just one minuet...i remember a sam kinison record called "leader of the banned"
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

kevinkyle46542 wrote:wait!!!!! wait just one minuet...i remember a sam kinison record called "leader of the banned"
- - - - - - - - 8)
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

ammalato wrote:I'm not sweating it...I just find it funny/extreme. I figured, this place would have an appreciation for my little story.
Cant say im surprised by what happened to you, ever since the documentary was announced and different sites were started, there has been a history of dissproportionate action :(

You are a marked man :shock: :lol:

Presumably my account is still active, even though i havent signed in since i joined; i still recieve emails about all kinds of stuff from them.

Hmmm... i dont even remember what my password was LMAO

Rob
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

I signed on last night, asking for my account to be deleted. No ban though. :? :lol:
kevinkyle46542

Post by kevinkyle46542 »

the RR ghost town of .us that guy has a great way of alienating people