RR.US banned me and my IP.

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Matt I haven't forgotten the flamefest filled pages with Steve or even Romeo for that matter. I think perhaps since you we're a moderator here and at RR.US Steve viewed it as a conflict of interest per say. Steve want's the best for his site and any company would act that way. But I say again this whole series of events lately has just baffled me. I hate to invoke Drew here but do you see now why he has never wanted to get involved in this nonsense Matt? I am still trying to get him to do a live chat thing at RR.US and it's like pulling teeth from a pissed off T-rex. In the end it's you guys the fans that suffer the most. I have never spent one dime on any Randy Rhoads related stuff and the collectibles I do have simply aren't for sale nor never will be because I cherish that time in my life. Maybe Matt you should try and see things from Steve's perspective. He got raked over the coals on TK and on here and was demonized as being the dude responsible for causing problems in the Randy documentary which I can assure you isn't true. Sometimes in life the fox is already in the henhouse. I will leave that up to you to figure out.

This is specially for Kelly. My friend I don't know what is going on right now in your life but you know I care for you deeply as a person. I do know that somethings amiss and the behavior on that tape isn't the same Kelly I knew. I am not bashing you Kelly, but some serious feelings we're hurt by people who love you as a person. Not Kelly Garni the friend of Randy Rhoads and bass player in Quiet Riot. They grew up with you Kelly. I am just at a loss here my friend. It's hard to defend the undefendable. I mean I know you yourself know Kathy normally would have nothing to do with that whole webcam internet stuff. But my lord a emotional fire is brewing and it needs to be made right Kelly. My suggestion is owe up to mistakes and man up and stop pointing fingers it only makes things worse. The human capacity to forgive is huge Kelly, but you have to stop blaming everyone else for your own doings. If you poop in your bed you have to sleep in it. Acting out in anger or rallying fans who really have no real idea what was done isn't the answer Kelly. That's only tossing more gas on the emotional inferno. Delores at her age doesn't need this kind of stuff and I am sure she views you as family. Forget all the other nonsense people will bash me about for posting this but I have always kept things in perspective with you Kelly. I am sure the Rhoads family wouldn't of had a problem with you selling things Randy related had you been open about it and not trying to do things behind the scenes. Much like Drew probadly wouldn't of cared about the selling of those rare posters but you should've got in touch with him regardless. You know as I do Drew doesn't need the money. Money seems to be the root of the evil or issue here. Don't let money or ego's rise above family and personal friendships Kelly. I am just being real with you my friend. Problems can be fixed it's all about how you address them.

Craig
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

Craig, You have recieved some very bad & innaccurate information!!! VERY innaccurate! Also quite one-sided, there are two sides to every story & even "hinting" to ONE_SIDE of a story is wrong & you know it! Not to mention, it's third party info. You say, the Kelly you see isn't the Kelly you knew, well, just last month my friend, that same Kelly was in Japan WITH Kelle Rhoads & TRUST ME, there were NO problems.(watch the tapes) Up & UNTIL SB had another phycotic episode & decided to, for only reasons known to him, disturb a 45 year old friendship & family relationship. SB doesn't respect anyone & goes to ANY lengths to hurt & spread vicious stories about anyone who crosses him. You're talking about "pooping" in your bed...SB poops on anyone. No respect for boundries or personal lives whatsoever. Where is ALL this so-called "bootleg" material that was sold???? Must have missed every friggin Randy fan out there, huh? Cause I never saw it, not on any site, never had an opportunity to buy ANY of it...nothing!!! BUT, I DO see RR.US selling (oh, excuse me, taking "donations) for crappy RR rings & bowties. Gee, whiz.... Like I said before, if you choose to associate with RR.US, you ARE indeed associating with SB & every tactic he uses to hurt & decieve people with. He has posted some of the worst things I have ever read on UR...AND, once posted, under assumed names some horrible things on HIS own site, all meant to hurt & upset people & watch a firestorm erupt. He used the Rhoads family themselves for those posts. Saying absoultely terrible things, he announced even that Mrs. Rhoads had passed away...can we prove it was SB??? Pretty much. I say, this has all been ugly & unneccessary, I mean, sooooooooo sorry, SB didn't get his name mentioned in a Guitar World issue....they have "creative control" they print what they want...perhaps they decided SB wasn't an important enough person to actually use in their story, that's a national magazines progative, but to do what SB has done because he's a little snake in the grass, crybaby is way over the top & extremely damaging, he basically made the decision to play God & he's a FAR cry from God. Some people have seen through his efforts/lies, others, it will take time...but, in the end, people will see the SAME core group of people who were ALWAYS there for Randy & NEVER showed any signs of this NEW distasteful behavior they are being accused of, these people will survive, they'll come through it, with cuts & bruises to their hearts & soul, but they will be stronger. Stronger & much less willing to open themselves up again. That is the real sad part of all of this.
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

I would like to also clear up ANOTHER HUGE LIE/miscommunication....There were NEVER EVER NEVER plans to copyright Randy's name BEHIND the backs of the Rhoads family. PERIOD. That is a complete & UTTER LIE. The communications between the Rhoads family & Kelly were between them & anyone involved in it (& that doesn't mean SB & Co.) were ALWAYS kept open & above board. What SB did was lie & tape & manipulate conversations......He waited until both Kelly & Kelle were in Japan & went about his "deeds". WHAT SB did WAS & IS the problem folks, he has caused so much pain & hurt it is criminal. He has no regard for anyone, he feels he can call the Rhoads family at his whim & impersonate himself as being John Holtz & spread malicious garbage to a sick & old & frail woman such as Mrs. Rhoads. Fine...so be it, but there will come a day when SB & Co. will have to answer to what they have done. You can believe whatever crap SB spews, by whatever means he has "created" BUT, the past & the past behavior of the people he is accusing & trying to destroy, THAT is the REAL test... Look at the past, that's the real stuff, nobody wakes up suddenly one morning & say's, "gee, I've had such a close & loving relationship with this family for over 43 years...I think today, I'll screw them over!" Think about it, people!
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

I just pray it all works out and people can forgive and move on in a mature manner. The mud slinging and trash talking have been going on for years on these Randy Rhoads sites and it will probadly never stop. My main concern is to heal these rifts between everyone and come to some type of accord that best suits Randy's interests. The fighting and constant bickering turn people off and away from the positve person Randy was.

I honestly never paid much attention to the stuff at RR.TK. But I know Rudy Sarzo trusted Steve enough to create a website for him and I think Peter Margolis origional intent was to have Steve do the same. I could really care who said what or when and where. It just needs to stop. People need to put aside petty differences and be mature about things. Not everyone will get along and that's okay and you're right I haven't heard your side of the story. But apparently Kathy and Kelle didn't like what they heard or were told. Like I said for Kathy to take time to do that webcam thing spoke volumes. So you should tell your side of the story here and with them and let the cards play themselves out. Let everyone know your side of the story and people can come to their own conclusions.

Craig
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

What are these tapes you mention, Craig?
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

Kathy & Kelle Rhoads, ALONG with Kelly Garni had ALREADY agreed to do the live-chat on RR.US BEFORE Kelly was kicked off the site...it was suppose to be the three of them together!! That wasn't a spur-of- the- moment, gotta- do- a- live -chat decision, the Rhoads agreed to do it months ahead of time, because Kelly was a part of RR.US at the time & he ASKED both Kelle & Kathy to participate & they were more than happy to do it! The three of them were fully aware that the live-chat was going to happen. No big decision or reasons behind their decision there....No big secrets regarding their decision, the only wrench in the whole thing was SB & Co. coming in & tainting things. In fact, Kelly Garni made the live chats a reality, because he did the leg work FOR RR.US, with both Bob Daisley AND the Rhoads family, John Holtz & SB had nothing to do with getting those chats!! They just sat back & took the kudo's for those chats. Just as they have tried to do regarding, "Little Kid's Rock". They are good at taking other people's work & using it for their advantage, including taking pictures off other's sites, ect....
SB@US

Post by SB@US »

SB@US

KG out of buisness

Post by SB@US »

Lets clear something up
This is Steve
when i post I use a proxy not my own IP so lets clear some lies up from trigger and Matt.

1. Trigger would like you to think they have the technology to trace my ip through a proxy CANT BE DONE! well not by Trigger lol

2. Matt was caught in a lie about not getting his money back LIE paypal records everything he was just caught in a lie.
the dildo pic i guess you are talking about the same one that Jody Raskin has on her facebook page that is not photoshoped that includes Kevin.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- ... 6759_n.jpg

3. I have no ownership in RR.US Jon Holtz makes all calls he made the call to ban Matt.

4. I have on audio tape conspiracy to commit murder across the state line and the Rhoads family did not want to be connected to that KG.

5. KG is a liar call Kelly Rhoads and ask him if KG was above board with them about the trademark issue.

6. KG was never invited to do the chat with the rhoads please educate yourself with KG so you are no longer manipulated.

7. KG has committed a felony across state line and his girlfriend his fueling that fire. Conspiracy to commit murder is huge KG best crawl back into your hole you have been found out. Now its time for the fans to know who and what you are ..your money making adventure is over.
SB@US

Post by SB@US »

Hey Kelly remember saying this FUCK THE FANS? it was recorded lol.
if all of you choose to support Kelly and go down with him well so be it.

say what you want about me but you are connected to a person that has killed the film, ripped randy off for years and now has no respect from the rhoads family AT ALL.....

by the way peter never paid romeo Kelly did so he would not release his audio...lol you people have been manipulated so bad and dont even know it.

would you guys entertain a CHAT with PETER MARGOLIS ?
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Ok Blevins , we have been more than fair to let you even post these 2 posts , any more posts from you and they WILL be removed no if's but's or maybe's !
................................................................Image...............................................................................
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Exactly.

Steve,
We decided almost a year ago that you are not welcome here anymore. Better ask Jon to drop an explanation here IF he is the one who is in charge at RR.us........

Further posts from you will be deleted straight.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
shawn
Cool Member

Re: KG out of buisness

Post by shawn »

SB@US wrote:Lets clear something up
This is Steve

1. Trigger would like you to think they have the technology to trace my ip through a proxy CANT BE DONE! well not by Trigger lol
I prefer to deal with fact, and as far as I can see there are only two facts I can see here.

1. An IP can be tracked through a proxy, you do not have to be super intelligent to do so, you can use tools wrighten by some very intelligent users.

2. Steve is mentally unstable, this only needs to be proved by reading the many, many posts he has made in the past and even very recently. I hate to say it but it was KG that reintroduced him sigh.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Steve please keep your Drama at the no drama Randy Rhoads forum and let me remind you that we don't have VIP's so We are not allied to anyone and we are not here to preserve any individual, you may feel slighted but this is yours and RR.US business and not ours or any other forum for that matter.
The crimes committed by Kelly Garni as you understand it are not why you are unwelcome here, you are not wanted because you have lied and manipulated our openness and through his own actions here made himself persona non grata! Don’t confuse our unwillingness to accommodate you and your drama with the support of one individual over another, I am sure members here already understand why you are unwelcome.

Slink away and report you stories at the official 'No Drama' forum, your official business is for you and your own site. I don’t hate you in fact it is my deepest hope that you receive the care you need and though I find you distasteful I wish you well for the future but please respect our rules and openness and leave this matter at your forum.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Not picking sides but just so that there is a level playing field Steve should be able to tell his side of the story without the banstick being invoked. Kelly is able to post under Bebebear or whatever it's simply a matter of hearing both sides.

Now as to what I know Paul, some tapes were sent to people that had some very odd things on them. I heard parts of it and was taken aback by it. I assume the tapes got into the hands of Kelle or Kathy and all hell broke loose from there. My main concern is you have two parties hurt very badly in all this. Put aside Randy for a moment and look at the personal feelings involved in this people. Randy would want no part in this tom foolery or mud slinging bullshit. It's not illegal to sell rock collectibles no. But when it appears Kelly used a third party and sold multiple copies of the same product to unknowing fans then it raises a brow. Just alot of nonsense that just didn't need to be said or happen. Yes I know who has the CD and I won't tell people who so don't ask but it was rather odd.

Sadly Randy's named seems to attract some sort of drama magnet and things just turn into proverbial train wrecks. I just pray that people can step back and let the smoke clear. The damage is done and what's been said is said. If any healing is to come of this people will have to extend the olive branch and show a true heart for forgiveness. Whatever religion you have faith in peace and forgiveness are a must for true happiness. But to not allow Steve to tell his story or defend himself or limit his post's is just wrong.

It's okay do have discourse it's how issues get resolved. Just keep it at a mature level and not dive into calling people doody faces and poopy heads.

Craig
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Paiste2002 wrote:Steve should be able to tell his side of the story without the banstick being invoked.
NO....
Enough is enough, we decided long ago (when he still got all the support from KG.... :!: ) that he is not welcome here anymore. It has nothing to do with Kelly, Peter, .tk or the Rhoads fam or whatever crap.
We don't want Steve here anymore. Period.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.