RR.US banned me and my IP.

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

frankus

Post by frankus »

what i dont get is how with a face only a mother could love, a dopey accent and the amiability of richard ramirez aka the night stalker this tool repeatably dupes people. it must be his easy going manner and charm :-D
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

Several rules to remember if you ever have the unfortunate luck of crossing paths with SB. (A) From the moment he speaks with ANYONE on the phone or off the phone (meaning in person) He tapes you. He tapes everyone for future use. Noone is immune. Not the Rhoads family, not any of his business dealings, friends & family. Actually, John Holtz, himself is not immune, which tells you alot, as to the power S.B has over him. He keeps a library of tapes, so he can apparently "crawl into his dungeon" at night & manipulate recordings of people speaking, & when he needs them, he plays tapes over the phone of his victims speaking, not neccessarily verbatum, but manipulated for his own advantage. ( I'm sure his wife & family are quite lonely people.) (B) He uses his computer-genius-savvy-time, to his advantage, at any given moment, he can pull up people's addresses & has a map in front of him. He has been known to post pictures of people's homes online. He posts people's private house & cell numbers & addresses. Nothing is sacred to him. YET, he has gone to great efforts to make himself invisable. He also breaks into personal computers, he explained once, how he had a program that let him find out passwords to everyone's accounts, especially the members of RR.US. (mind you, this takes hours of time, but apparently he has hours of time) He reads the members' personal mail & if he wants to, he goes even further & breaks into their personal computers as well! Just the facts!! Keep that in mind when dealing with anything associated with him. Yes, many of us found out the hard way, but that doesn't mean he hasn't looked into you! :? Is it that "southern charm", that at first, people let their gaurd down to him??? Could be. (C) Finally, I really don't know if Mr. Holtz, is aware of this, but SB has impersonated him over the phone. Saying, he was Mr. Holtz.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Now, I personally have always gotten along fine with Steve.

If he is taping conversations, I hope he knows the legal ramifications involved.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

BB, the point I have always try to make, and I guess is unclear to some, but a great life lesson..... " Once someone shows you who they truly are as a person, always remember who they are !" Firsts time not your fault, second time, shame on you.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

oh well; $10 to learn a lesson is quite a bargain I suppose in some ways!

LOL; I was a featured member two weeks ago at rrus,, no negativity posted about them and breaching their terms ;)... then a troll attack at UR (here) occurs, where some anonymous dick comes on under multiple user names, spouting loads of hate filled nonsense against K.Garni (he posted the same post again and again in every topic). The dipstick is removed and he doesn't like it...then a banning at RRUS. Hmmm a corelation perhaps? I wonder who that troll was? hmmm :)

we are no spring chickens here either ;) ;)
Last edited by Cpt Matt Sparrow on Sat May 08, 2010 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

I am sorry that, that happened to you MATXX, maybe the $10.00, was the cost of celebrity ? We as humans at times, have short memories when it comes to something we are seeking or wanting. Not only me, but many here have seen the havoc that was SB for years. I'm all for second chances, but how many chances do you give that guy ? PLEASE................ I have visions of RRUS selling black and white polka dot MEMBERS ONLY jackets next, they are being manufactured as we write. :wink: :fish:
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

You are right....DAMN YOU FOR BEING SO TOO YOU MINX!!!!! :) I suppose I would rather (like Bebebear says) get burned every now and again and stay open. ie not see darkness in people; but at the same time you are right; of course there is a limit to being open. The old saying if you act like a door mat, you get treated like one is a simple but true saying too!

Oh well (sigh) off to Shameless my favourite tv programme, guitar and a nice Chianti (fefefefefe) in short REAL LIFE! :)

Mtat
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

I don't see darkness in anyone to be honest, there is always a light at the end, but this fellow is a prat, and ultimately will be the only member of his club. By the way are Fava beans on the menu....................... :wink: :fish:
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

I didn't know in the US you had the word 'prat'! :D

No Fishychops just Chianti. I think Hannibal would have some interesting and filling meals in the rr community LOL. The ethos of "eat the rude" that is introduced in the book Hannibal, would mean a huge menu :)

Matt
refund

Post by refund »

sorry but it is 'not on' posting my wifes stuff on here Steve. Her paypal shows no recored of money leaving or returning. Check my posts anyway they don't mention not getting money back..just what a waste it is sending it when you decide to ban people for no reason.

matt :)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The money is refunded because you are desperate to hide what you are really up to Steve!
Had I been Matt I would also be asking why I had been banned? I did the same when you banned me from the film forum only that time Mr Blevins at least you had the decency to give me a reason, it was 'Asshole'! This demonstrated very publicly the quality of your management.

You are a desperate individual who is capable of anything underhand and nothing you say has any value because you are repugnant and the most lowly desperate egotist. I can only assume that all those that help you run your site are in fear of what you might have on them!

I think that it will become very clear what is behind your actions and nobody will be fooled, that is if anybody is in any doubt any longer, I am sure we can expect many money making enterprises but at least Randy fans have two other forums to enjoy Randy Rhoads with safety and in a respectful cordial atmosphere.

I am only sorry for those who put the funding into buying Kelly's site from him because they have seem stuck with you. Sadly for all the real Randy fans you could be dragging the Rhoads family down with you, I only hope that they themselves understand this before it is too late?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote: Sadly for all the real Randy fans you could be dragging the Rhoads family down with you, I only hope that they themselves understand this before it is too late?
well said.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

I joined RRUS, re joined RRTK and posted actively on all three because I was sick of all the nonsense between the sites. Go through my posts here to see if I have ever said anything negative about RRUS; you will find nothing. Same on RRUS. Blevins basically despises Ian and UR and being such a paranoid sad man cannot handle the risk of someone mocking him while appearing okay to him face to face.

That is the problem when you are a shifty character who records everyone, you assume others are the same.

I was aware Blevins had a bad repuation but hoped with a new venture and some respected names it could be a great place. As we have always said here, a site is only as good as the mods. if the mods start getting all pissy and letting their huge egos start banning all and sundry then it becomes a lonely and unsuccesddul site pretty quicky.

I am sorry to see such a promising site go this route
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

I just think it's sad that so much drama and chaos is associated with Randy. As for the RR.US site they haven't done nor said one negative nor shady thing. Matty you got your money back so I don't understand all the mud slinging. The mere fact that Kathy Rhoads got on a webcam on RR.US spoke volumes people. She is a very private person and for her to do that was just bizarre in a way. It's clear some things happened between Kelly Garni and the Rhoads family and that there is a ton of hurt feelings. To shoulder the blame of this on Steve Blevins and Jon Holtz is absurd. Nobody held a gun to Kellys head and made him say the things he said. I just am baffled by all this drama with threats to kill people and trademark Randys name behind the families back and saying all sorts of vicious things in regards to the family. It really, really saddens me. Randy would be ashamed of all of this nonsense period. I understand everyone has to make a living I do but not at the expense of innocent people. I try to be objective on things but it's very hard to be when you know what was said on that tape.

For those of you who were in the Kathy and Kelle chat I think you know where they stand in regards to all this drama. I still cannot believe Kathy took the time to get behind a webcam, she isn't happy about certain things.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Paiste2002 wrote: As for the RR.US site they haven't done nor said one negative nor shady thing.
Haven't they? well the co-owner turns up here regularly under various user names venting his anger. Infact he has done for about 4 years. In November 2009 he posted photoshopped pics of Randy with a dildo and most recently on the 20th of April, spammed the site with the same message- and again the contents were potty mouthed rants. We will have to beg to differ on that one Craig.

It is funny that the money has been homed in on. Not the unfairness of being banned, nor the troll attacks here (see above) and then the co-related banning of me after myself and Ritchie deleted the offending posts...
Nor the specific reason for the banning either...well ther isn't one. I know that, you know that and Steve knows that.

I repeat; he (Steve) simply cannot compartmentalise that someone could be a member at his site (and enjoy it) and not be someone 'out to get him' and be an evil UR spy LOL. Like I said earlier; a paranoid man.
All RR sites, in particular RRUS (as they are now the official site ;) ) have to realise they are not above the law and cannot simply post under alias' posting nasty troll attacks at other forums, It is tasteless and crass...but also unprofessional...
As was posting my wife's paypal and e mail address for all to see. Which Steve Blevins did; co owner of this 'official site'.

By the way read back my posts in this thread Paste. I said it was a waste of money donating, as if Steve suddenly takes a dislike to you, you can be banned and that the money doesn't actually buy a product (like i originally thought it did- a bowtie!)
Did I get the money back? no and yes ;) the paypal shows the money not leaving or returning so my wife and I have concluded it wasn't accepted. In short there is no record of it.

Lets not allow smoke screens to divert us.

Matt