Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

105 year old lady who plays guitar-a hugely inspiring read

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

This article was in yesterday's Times
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 999182.ece

I was inspired by this story and wanted to share with you all. Proof that if the spirit is strong it can achieve much more than we first think

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This is a very warming story and I can't help but think all that she has sen suffered and lived/existed through, this woman can still have a passion and a drive to carry it on into her second century.
I will be long gone before I get anywhere near her age but she has demonstrated that you should always seek new things and always allow yourself the luxury of learning new things.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

I can't imagine what this world will be like if I live to be that old, if I make it that long I surely hope and pray I can still play guitar and actually hear what I'm playing, lol!!! ( way to many loud amplifiers) !! Very cool story
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Trigger wrote: this woman can still have a UR moderator as a passion in her mind
Ian she is way to old, even for you!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Matt, you cheecky cheecky boy! I told you to never expose my PM's!!!!!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

Thanks 105 times for that story Matt! :D

I like the part where Mildred talks about those German bombs in World War One. The Germans had a large artillery piece called "Big Bertha" in World War One. Looks like BIG MILDRED is still the top gun.

Playing six strings keeps ya young---ya thinks?