Crap at school

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Supernaut
Madman

Crap at school

Post by Supernaut »

There's a load of shit going on in our school at the moment and it's not nice...

What a fucking eventful day we've had! So there're 2 school in my area. Burnham Grammar (which I go to) and Burnham Upper. We're rivals basically. We have a few petty fights sometimes. But yesterday it went WAY too far. Years 8s met on Burnham park for a routine fight (one version) or there was a gang of uppers and a gang of "out of schoolers" that a year 8 of ours was involved in. anyway, they had a fight. This year 8 called their brother and he brought his mates along. They had knives. 2 Uppers got stabbed. They had to call in riot police. In totall apparently there were 4 fire engines, 3 ambulances, 3 ploice cars, 2 riot vans and a bloody helicopter! People apparently had baseball bats, hammers and even a fucking katana.

So their guys got stabbed. they blame us. Now they want to stab us. Our school was under siege by them at the end of the day. They were all outside yelling that were going to kill us etc. They had how many police there? 2!! They even invaded the school premises so we were locked down in the canteen. What pricks. eventually they got them udner control and my mum just came and took me home.

They've taken it WAY too far now. They even had dogs and more knives with them. Sure it was far enough when 2 people got knifed, but now it's even worse. Ther're a few rumours going round that I'll probably need to mention to a tacher...even if it's not true, you need to be prepared

....fuck me... :shock:
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
Tommy
Cool Member

Post by Tommy »

Wow, that's crazy! :shock: How come it's become that way? And the reason for this is just beacuse there's two different schools that are "rivals"? So basically, people are trying to kill each other because of what schools they attend? That's fucked up.. :? Did the ones that got stabbed get through it alright?
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

That's pretty extreme! I hope no-one dies :( .

The bit about the kantana sword definately makes it sound bloody serious! I can't really imagine a year eight kid with a little backpack and a little lunch box in one hand and a sword in the other, skipping around cutting off peoples limbs. Reminds me of Lord Of The Flies. Seems too crazy to be true.

Maybe you should stay away from school for a while...
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Damn, that's just insane :shock:

What happened to fair fights with fists :?::!:
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Well, perhaps the sword was a rumour, and it wasn't a little guy using it.

Someone phoned their brother and he brougth his mates along, they were all armed. They had already left school, so I'm guessing they were about 17 or something.

They were waiting for us after school today. But they weren't the Upper students, they were all their britwell (a kionda rough area near us) chav mates. There were about 20 of them, about 18 ish. There were proper police there (not community volunteers) and more of them. One of the girls got arrested.

It's stupid, just drop it...idiots

3 guys in our year got done for having weapons with them. See if the others had just dropped it, these guys wouldn't have felt the need for weapons...still, it is stupid. 3 guys were found, 2 with steel pipes and one with a hammer.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

Geez! :shock:
Randy rocked
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Well, seeing as some of the buses got rocks thrown at them yesterday as they left, the bus companies decided they'd come early before the thugs arrived today, so we all got a shorter day. Luckily nobody was there, as they were expecting us out at 3:30pm.

So yea, no trouble today. There'a wlays next week >_<
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Well that's good that nothing happened today. Maybe you could get the bus company to come early everyday and not let the other school know so that everyday everyone is safe.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

It's not the other school though. It's the former other schoolers and their mates. All bloody chavs etc.

My friends are so stubborn! This Russian girl I'm friends with insists on walking home! I get worried! :roll:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Supernaut wrote:It's not the other school though. It's the former other schoolers and their mates. All bloody chavs etc.

My friends are so stubborn! This Russian girl I'm friends with insists on walking home! I get worried! :roll:
I think you are OK walking home S, the chances of getting hurt are still slim. Just keep your wits about you. :)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hey S

Did all that trouble at school calm down? these problems seem to have a way of blowing over it just seems major when it is happening around you.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.