Some Bad News

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Some Bad News

Post by skezza »

im afraid RJD, has been diagnosed with cancer.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blog ... ancer.aspx
ILOVERUDYSARZO

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

According to this article, Its in the very early stages so he has a great chance of recovery! Im praying for a speedy end to this ordeal that he is facing right now
:(
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

very sad indeed, he is the best singer Black Sabbath ever had.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

....and one of the most down to earth guys you will ever meet as well. Get better soon Ronnie!!
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
ILOVERUDYSARZO

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

Excuse me for being a democrat, but WHERE ARE THE STEM CELLS WHEN YOU NEED THEM!!!
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Trigger wrote:very sad indeed, he is the best singer Black Sabbath ever had.
Amen!
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

I saw this Tuesday, Ronnie seems to be a very positive person and in my expierience of seeing people who have dealt with cancer's of various types, people with that type of attitude seem to do much better than people who don't. My mom being one of them, many prayers for RJD.
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
ILOVERUDYSARZO

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

And also, it has been scinetifically proven that if you pray for someone who is sick they do much better than someone who is not prayed for.

I am certian that he will be okay. I should know, my mother is a nurse and she deals with cancer paitens all the time! There was this woman she cared for she had cervical cancer They caught it really late and her insides were COVERED in it. IT spread to her lungs, liver, and heart. She was only given a 20% chance of living and she literally told the family "start planning for a funeral" but I think that the family was super religious and the woman kept high spirits! after a month of treatment, the tumors were diminishing and a little while longer, she was CURED.
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Cancer sucks. Slay the cancer the same way you'd slay the dragon, RJD! Get well soon!
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

religion or prayers have nothing to do when god decides for one of his sons or daughters to come home.the faster we realise this,the closer we will be to god's way of bieng..either way i hope dio comes back clean...if not god bless him and welcome him home..
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

We wish you well Ronnie and i just hope that they have caught this at an early stage. \m/ Get well soon \m/
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Tito wrote:religion or prayers have nothing to do when god decides for one of his sons or daughters to come home.the faster we realise this,the closer we will be to god's way of bieng..either way i hope dio comes back clean...if not god bless him and welcome him home..
Hi Tito

I know we are both kind of off topic but I completely agree with you. As the Lizard King said "You CANNOT petition the Lord with Prayer"

A Men
or a modern day transaltion/interpretation 'so be it'

Peace be with Dio and everyone who is suffering cancer and the changes they are encounteringxx

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

I agree with Tito & Cap't Matt, we so often grieve for our beloved ones who have passed on, but the reality is they are at peace & it is, we who must journey on until the time comes & we are finally called home. It's important to try & leave something positive behind, be it music, art, parenting a child, loving a partner & friends, giving to charity or whatever, it will be our legacy. Dio darn-well created a legacy!!!
ILOVERUDYSARZO

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

Guys stop talking like he's dying! it said in black and white that he caught it at an early state so he has more options of treatment. and they said that he started treatment imidattly after being diagnosed. I wonder what he's doing as a course of treatment........