I couldn't care less about...

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

I couldn't care less about...

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Good!! attention gotten. My mate on the Gibson forum agrees with me about the wrongly used "I could care less" phrase opposed to "I couldn't careless" , when describing absolute indifference to something. If you want total disdain to be shown "I couldn't care less" is the way to go" :)

I wont even start on"the phrase "back in the day" aghh LMAO (WTF!!! back in what day? trendy saying that everyone uses)

Image[/quote]

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Mattasuarus .. you must be really bored ???
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Ritchie wrote:Mattasuarus .. you must be really bored ???
LOL, No!! Saw I could care less posted one too many times thius morning and snapped LMAO

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

What about, "I could give a shit about..."???
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

This reminds me of a discussion I had with a friend of mine over "That's a whole other/'nother story." Whole OTHER story is OBVIOUSLY correct. :lol:

(PS, Dweebshire, this is surely evidence of your supreme Dweebdom!)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Don't even get me started on the supposedly/supposebly thing!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

This is a fantastic thread because a pet hate of mine is modern lazy English, I just wish people would listen to the words they say then try to see if it makes sense?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

NicDots wrote: (PS, Dweebshire, this is surely evidence of your supreme Dweebdom!)
DAMN!! I have been rumbled

Mattx
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Thank you Matthew!! The proper saying is "I COULDN'T care less". That bothers me too how people say COULD care less.
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

ok, I have a question to ax :P : WTF is "rummbled"? Sounds like a sexual term you would probably hear in an old west brothel.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I think you need a new dictionary, Matty!
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

I really don't get too hung up and variances in the english language , in fact i quite like it to be honest , i think if everyone spoke the same it would be boring and bland , i guess as long as i understand what they ultimately mean .. it's all good in my book .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

Paul Wolfe wrote:What about, "I could give a shit about..."???
its I couldnt give a shit. If it was I could givea shit, then the argument I couldn't give a flying fuck (meaning you dont care), would become i could give a flying fuck (meaning you do care).
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

What about the 2 planes that had a "near miss".You either miss or hit.Does a near miss mean the planes collided but if they hadnt hit they would have missed???????This phrase used in news media drives me nuts cause its so utterly mindless and idiotic.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

You say Tomatoe and I say Tomato, you say Potato and I say Potatoe, tomato, tomatoe, potatoe, potato, who gives a flying leep if we like tomato's and potatos, "I could care less".
Damn I've bee rumbled again ! :fish: