GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

NicDots wrote:Seriously.
After the shit she's just had and she's wanting to talk Barbie :? :!:
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Nicdots is correct in saying " Seriously", why would anyone who grew up with Randy continue to post here, and of course SG is much regarded by all here. So all will continue as it has been in the past. Maybe Nic and all have something in common with Barbie, "PERFECT."
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

Sorry, I don't really pay much attention to the drama on here. You're going to have to excuse me not knowing about who did what to who, etc. I don't even know who Silly Girl is or who she is affiliated with. Essentially, I really don't give a damn who posts here. Whether or not you grew up with Randy or not, there's no reason to direct your condescending vibes my way.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Okay, so back on track... here is an accurate picture of my childhood toy life.

My all-time favorite toy would be:

JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

ADAM.....,.................................................... WEST!

:P

Simon

P.S I would show mine, but in reality I still have my childhood toys! :P
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Okay, so back on track... here is an accurate picture of my childhood toy life.

My all-time favorite toy would be:

I had this!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Ol' frickin' Sears is going to love this one....here is one of mine...probably favorite of alltime. I played with these things until the legs and shit fell off... :lol: And as to Silly Girls question.....I grew up with 4 sisters so, I was pretty much forced into playing Barbies with them from time to time but, was relieved of my duties when I started making them hump each other.... :lol:
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

McLowery wrote:Image
I got quite the charge being able to recreate Evel's failed jump at Ceaser's Palace, all be it at scale! LOL This toy let you give Kinevel all the torturous motorcycle mayhem your imagination could dream up. I wish I still had the damn thing. They're worth a lot.
I had these as well Mike, I played for hours with these and if I still could I would spend hour with them now!!! I still have mine at my parents house stored away in the attic.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.