Skezza and Ozzy together!!! the dream duo

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Skezza and Ozzy together!!! the dream duo

Post by Trigger »

I hope Joe won't slap me for this but thanks top Fozzy for pointing this out! :D Joe asked me if I wanted to join him but I was a little busy, Im begining to wish I had joined him now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqw-Q7ZuM4I
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Congratulations Skezza

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Dude that is too cool. Congrats to Skezza! This is you right?
Attachments
Skezza.jpg
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Man, I wait 12 hours or something in a queue so when they finally catch me, I'm completely spannered off my head and don't know what to say. I'm pretty sure lots of people have been waiting longer than me hahah, but still, another childhood dream come true. Not many left now :o
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Congratulations Skezza

Post by skezza »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:Dude that is too cool. Congrats to Skezza! This is you right?
Hahah, sadly yes, that is me. Looking a right state :lol:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Fuck off!! that has got to be an imposter ...I went to a Metallica gig in March 2009 with a guy who looked nothing like that.... Unless he goes to the same plastic surgeon as Ozzy & $haron ?...

skezza wrote:Hahah, sadly yes, that is me. Looking a right state :lol:
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Joe

This is so cool!!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Fuck off!! that has got to be an imposter ..
It is the 'Skezza', it is well known that UR has the most attractive Mod’s, we also have a reputation of having the best looking membership of all the RR forums.
It is established fact that we alone are the cream of the genetic pool and are living testament to 'survival of the fittest'. Many have come and gone but only those of the highest intellect are able to survive the rigors of the UR forum. :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Hahah, Shaun, i'm having that picture. Man, I must have been wasted when that photo was taken, we'd been drinking in that bar since like 2pm haha.

Ian, I'm pretty certain as the young one, i'm at the bottom of the attractive mod pile hahaha!
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

skezza wrote:Hahah, Shaun, i'm having that picture. Man, I must have been wasted when that photo was taken, we'd been drinking in that bar since like 2pm haha.

Ian, I'm pretty certain as the young one, i'm at the bottom of the attractive mod pile hahaha!
Ian has had his day Joe. He is like a male Pat Butcher! You meanwhile are a young formula one sausaging machine!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

Very cool Joe. Did you get to mention the site to Oz?
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

I'm completely out of the loop....what book does Ozzy have out?
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Sarab wrote:I'm completely out of the loop....what book does Ozzy have out?
This is Ozzy's new autobigraphy released a few weeks ago.