HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID COVERDALE!!!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ILOVERUDYSARZO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID COVERDALE!!!

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

58 and still going! Wow! Keep on rocking Dave!
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

Happy belated Mr. Coverdale. Saw Whitesnake back in July opening for Judas Priest and both bands were phenomenal. Davids voice was great, but I recently heard he's had some major vocal chord problems.
ILOVERUDYSARZO

Post by ILOVERUDYSARZO »

Madman56 wrote:Happy belated Mr. Coverdale. Saw Whitesnake back in July opening for Judas Priest and both bands were phenomenal. Davids voice was great, but I recently heard he's had some major vocal chord problems.
Yeah he has leisions on his vocal cords and its gonna take some time to heal
Rybones

Post by Rybones »

I saw some stuff on youtube of him lately. Its from the still of the night dvd. Man his voice sounded AMAZING!
Insert something witty here.
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

I saw WS and Priest in Nashville back in July and they were great, they (WS) are truly a band of world class musicians with one of the greatest singers in the history of rock-n-roll. Doug Aldrich is just an incredible guitar player and a super nice guy also. He (Doug) is doing Dio's European tour this fall and I would definately recommend that everyone who is a fan of guitar go. I would love to see Doug with Ozzy, his attitude reminds me a lot of Randy, plus he's just an awesome player with incredible stage presence. Coverdale was great in Nashville,but looking back you could hear some tiredness in his voice ( of course now I know why) from what I've read his recovery is going well. And I have to say (even though this is a happy b-day to David thread) that Judas Priest was amazing, I've been performing and watching live music most of my life and have seen many bands and they were probably the tightest band I have ever seen. Their sound and show was just incredible, and that's in a building that is known for it's "crappy" sound! Rob Halford was unbelievable, I was not a huge Priest fan going into that show, but they impressed the hell out of me. And of course, Happy Birthday David!!
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"