Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

This Is who Should Play For Ozzy...

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Just got sent this 20 minutes ago, and she is

An amazing guitarist...
Plays Classical and electric...
Understands music as a musician, and not just as a guitarist...
She looks great and is still very young...
Adores Randy Rhoads...
I give youuuuuuuu........... I Don't Know, from Chelsea Constable's band from a USA TV show!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIgGcGkjEwM

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I think that would be a really great move forward I love to hear female musicians and singers more so than the males. Although am I right in thinking Zakks back again?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

She always does Randy proud, IMO!
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
Gata

Post by Gata »

Thanks Matt for posting this. She's amazing. A very lot of feeling in her playing.
"I told'em I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how"
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote:am I right in thinking Zakks back again?
Oh no!, I love Zakk but I think it is time to move on. (I am a big fan of his BLS and Pride and Glory work)

In life there are three rules

1.James Bond changes every several years
2. Dr Who becomes a different person every several series'
and 3. Ozzy has different guitarist ever few years...

Zakk is great, but like Roger Moore for me in A View To A Kill...waining.

Chelsea is so full of life and also a dedicated and a passionate player. She is just 18 too!! She could kick new life into Ozzy and it would be good marketting having a young woman as his axe slinger.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Alex wrote:I never realised how good Chelsea was before. So full of life and energy. Thanks for posting that link!!
I was surprised as well Alex, I had her down as just a Randy wanabe like all the others but I think she has a little more about her.
a woman in the Ozzy band would be fantastic and bring about positive feelings the Osbourne's way 8)

Who ever takes the jobb should be devoid of full on Randy influence imagine how tragic it would be to see tribute act guitarist get the job! it would be a really awfull cliche :?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote:
Who ever takes the jobb should be devoid of full on Randy influence imagine how tragic it would be to see tribute act guitarist get the job! it would be a really awfull cliche :?
Yes agreed. It would turn into a parody of an Ozzy guitarist, ala Spinal Tap, rather than as it always has been with Ozzy, Ozzy picking fresh young blood!

As far as I know, Chelsea is in the process of writing stuff , but for the most part she is a guitarist rather than a guitarist/writer.

To me this is advantageous, as she has a focus to whoever she joins at this stage of her career.
I think a lot of people overlook that, yes she can play solos note for note, but she is a very capable improviser too with her own touch and sound. As we all know Randy interpreters who honour his music yet still maintain a fingerprint are very rare.

Matt
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

I think this guy would be great for Ozzy, plus he has some incredible original tunes as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4nXSwDYTc
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Chelsea is a great player, ther is another young american girl who is also very adept at Randy's stuff and very interest in the serious side of music, she's even younger but i cant remember her name :oops:

Rob
frankus

Post by frankus »

ken01fan wrote:I think this guy would be great for Ozzy, plus he has some incredible original tunes as well...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4nXSwDYTc
:shock: :shock:

he can sure play