A wave goodbye. (For now)

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

SixPounder
Cool Member

A wave goodbye. (For now)

Post by SixPounder »

Since Skezza and Trigger made this site, I have grown to love it and all the great people I've met here.

Over the last few years I have severly overplayed Randy's music, and since we have so little from him, I find it hard to pay attention and listen directly to the music, seeing as thats what I've been doing to the little material he made through his life for the past 2 years, I just cannot find joy in it like I used to.

I have taken a new direction in musical taste, getting in touch with my heavier roots, and I find it hard to stay on a board and talk about an angel of a guitarist I can no longer find interest in.

I have met some great people here and hope to keep in touch, but in the words of Dave Mustaine,

"A tout le monde (To all the world), A tous mes amis (To all my friends),
Je vous aime (I love you), Je dois partir (I have to leave)"

-Tyler
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Well, I think its a sad day to see you go, but your going with a flurrish, and i think we all love and respect you. Hopefully you will find your metal roots and perhaps one day return when we are bigger and better :).

Joe
The Flying Dutchman

Re: A wave goodbye. (For now)

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Hey Tyler,

All the best man! 8)
And thnx again for that El Paso boot. :wink:
I think one day you will be back here!

P.

Toute le monde ~ one of my favorite Megadeth songs
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Tyler

I am very sorry that you are leaving us :cry: you were with us right at the start and helped make it into a site that could support itself.
When we created this place both Skez and I wanted this place to be a friendly place for all us true fans to enjoy Randy, you helped to make this ideal work! so thanks for your part in that.
Be sure to stop by and see how things are going who knows you might even in time learn more about just how important Randy was to guitar history. :)

Your friend
T

PS, take real good care of yourself.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.