UR Interview with Lee Kerslake

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Ian, do you or anyone else here know, which one of Randy Perry's show shedule's is more recent or updated? I went over to his site, "The Day the Music Died", and he has listed a Ozzy show 9/25/80, Coventry New Theatre, Coventry, Eng., whereas on our archive for this schedule, he shows that Coventry date as 9/24/80 and no show on 9/25/80 ! :? Just noticed this.

Thanks ! :fish:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Fish

I will check it out and make sure the right show is in place.

------------------------------

Just checked and the correct date is the 25th does this mean RR couldn't have been on stage with MS? and is the MS date in LOndon correct because the Coventry date is 100% right.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Thanks Ian, so maybe Randy did not have that chance. :cry: Anyway I rechecked Michaels' dates ,and seems to be correct. But as well , being the curious fish that I am, I did send Michael a email, asking if Randy had been to see him that date, or if they had a chance to play together. For some reason, the Ozz date being 9/20/80 and Michaels' date being 9/25/80, makes me think Randy paid a visit. He admired the fellow, so who knows? Maybe I'll get it straight from the horses mouth, maybe not, but definitely worth the try AAyyyyy! Cheers :fish:
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: UR Interview with Lee Kerslake

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I thought i'd reactivate this thread as it has some very interesting info. Some of the info was being researched to no reply ?.