Post by ken01fan »

Or the asylum?
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Perhaps Peter's threats had substance?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

It seems a bit strange he would suddenly vanish. A bit fishy

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Re: romeorose??

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

frankus wrote:is he in prison?
I heard they can have internet in the US prisons, so he still should be able to visit here! :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: romeorose??

Post by Trigger »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
frankus wrote:is he in prison?
I heard they can have internet in the US prisons, so he still should be able to visit here! :)
Yeh! but I bet they don't have the internet in Peters dungeon? :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

LMAO!
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Maybe he's got a bit of a life outside of the online message board world and he's out living it?
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Maybe he's got a bit of a life outside of the online message board world and he's out living it?
Lets hope so Paul :wink:
Many have and do mistake on-line life for reality. :)
ammalato

Post by ammalato »

am I the only one who thinks that RR's posts recently sound..strangely lucid and more articulate than normal? I'm almost questioning if it's really the same person writing it.
Life's a stage and we're all in the cast.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

ammalato wrote:am I the only one who thinks that RR's posts recently sound..strangely lucid and more articulate than normal? I'm almost questioning if it's really the same person writing it.

I was thinking the same thing.
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The hard thing for some is finding a balance, and when being attacked people tend to lower their standards.
What has been very interesting is that after all the heat created by Romeo' he became written off! he said plenty and like others in the past we read it and then moved on. What has made things more confusing is Kelly making a video with Romeo', why on earth has Kelly who I had viewed as Peters fixer turned up and laid his cards on the table, facing Peter?
For me that is the interesting thing, sure whilst Romeo' remarks about other details he might have knowledge of (or might not), it is only what was said following his and kelly's video that has re-lit the fire and has significance to what is really going on! Without that and Chi's emergence on UR to provoke things, this whole thing might seem clearer because when Dan (Chi' shows up) his only intention is to create mayhem and lower the value of any discussion, he isn’t welcome here or at other sites any longer.
I reiterate what I said before, that trailer looks great and I believe when? We see the film it will be very enjoyable and eagerly anticipated by all Randy’s fans and friends.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Romeo is a good guy who had the best of intentions by posting that trailer. Peter lost control and attacked in a very poor manner when he should have dealt with things privately. As a result, Romeo was crucified at .tk as well as by some people here. Romeo was never going to go to prison. Peter was using a typical internet ploy of threatening legal issues to scare everyone. A lot of people fell for it.

Pete threatened to not release the film... yeah, right. He has a legal contract to make and release this film. It will come out. Eventually. Romeo helped Peter by sparking an interest in a film a lot of us had written off.

As for sounding like two different people, I agree with Trigger, he was angry when most of us first remember conversing with him, now he isn't angry and he is once again coming across like a calm, rational, funny guy (much like me :D)...