Who ya gonna call? "Ghostbusters"

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Rob200
Cool Member

Who ya gonna call? "Ghostbusters"

Post by Rob200 »

Some of you probally dont believe in the supernatural or whatever....aka GHOSTS lolz

I just thought id start this up and see if any of you had or think you had a ghost experiance in your life time??

Becuase yesterday...I had myself a freaky experiance lastnight when I was playing my guitar.

Okay...I was down in the basement my brother was watching TV up stairs and everyone else like my folks were gone at work...well me in my room sitting on the edge of my bed playin my guitar....I put my headphones on and started to play "Revelation (Mother Earth)".....in the middle of the song....RIGHT before the solo began....I used to never too good at the solo....and I felt something sit next to me and kinda felt the bed shift as if someone sat down and I played the solo....better than i have done before and i kinda freaked looked around put the guitar down looked around no body is with me foot steps upstairs is all and i look out in the hallway i see some ones shadow and it moved some were but it couldnt have been my brother cuz the footsteps of my brother were above me thru the ceiling....and then i just kinda shook my self off thought it was really freaking but tried to forget about it....went back to the solo on Revelation....and i wasnt able to play it like I did when the THING sat next to me.....after a shit load of practice the past day today on it...I am getting there but not as good as what happend yesterday it was like dead on when IT happend.

It was really freaky....I wonder who or what it was

Anyone else have a freaking unexplainable experiance....could be or couldd not be related to Ghosts....I thought id share that with ya

Oh....and dont call me Crazy Kid, or Crazy, Freak or anything like that...I dont know what it was but it happend....
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Before Katrina, every now and then when you went into my bedroom, which used to be my mom and dad's room,
I would catch a whiff of my mom's perfume. I felt as though she was there keeping on eye out on us. Now, I don't smell it any more.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Thats crazy cool! lolz

My mom when she was a Teen....in her room there was some kind of ghost in there that would keep knocking down this picture frame of her sister off the wall...and she felt to believe it was her sisters ex husband who was abusive and was shot by police because he threated them saying he had a gun and gonna shot them...and they put him down...but hit his main artery by accident sadly...And that is who she thinks it might have been knocking down the pciture of her sister
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

I was talking to my bud about this lastnight and he thought maybe it was Randy Rhoads? lolz I kinda started to laugh and kinda questioned his thinking....and he said "Well...you said that when the "Shape" (As he stated) sat next to you and you played the song/solo nearly dead on which you have never been able to do before....when it sat next to you maybe he was helping you play it...and that now you cant play it as good as you did when it happend....maybe it was him or maybe a calling of some sort showing/teaching you how to do it and when you put the guitar down and got up and tried to shake it off you spotted the shadow in the hallway maybe it was trying to see if you were gonna pick up that guitar and start practicing it?" and I was all like wow dude that was deep and freaky lolz....But I just dont know....what it could have been.....Im not doubting his thinking...But i was just kinda wondering if it WAS him...not at all saying it was....But theroeticly if it was him....why me?
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Rob

Firstly, great to see you here and welcome to the forum.
Hmm that is an interesting story! Also I am fascinated by Gina's one too.

Around a year ago I caught on audio what sounded like a girl saying "hi"

www.myspace.com/sidcupbexleyguitarsociety

The audio track is called 'Spooky'.

However, I think it could still be a sound wave that may have somehow come into my recording session. I have kept an open mind.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Sarab wrote:Before Katrina, every now and then when you went into my bedroom, which used to be my mom and dad's room,
I would catch a whiff of my mom's perfume. I felt as though she was there keeping on eye out on us. Now, I don't smell it any more.
I believe that stuff Gina. I am sure that was your Mom. I get the same kind of stuff with my deceased parents. A song, scent, feeling and dreams are all signs from deceased loved ones. I honestly believe that. Our loved ones who have passed on, ARE indeed still with us in spirit. I believe that as much as I believe there is a sky above us.
Work Sucks!! Thats why I am on here reading posts!!
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

The only thing is, that I don't smell it anymore. Maybe she moved on?
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

Sarab wrote:The only thing is, that I don't smell it anymore. Maybe she moved on?
I am sure she is still around, and that she will make her presence known when she wants or needs to. She did not move out, I guarantee that!!! She is always, always with you!!
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Thanks, Craig. I really needed that.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Zakk Daniels
Mass Poster

Post by Zakk Daniels »

You are welcome Gina. It is true, I truly believe our deceased loved ones are always near us.