Inauguration 2009

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Logan wrote:I have always thought Bush was a tit. But he started strong and then for whatever reason headed south and fast!
That's 'cause he is a southerner :wink:

As for Obama, dude, give him a chance. If you were judged on 2 days of work how would you represent? He has already done more good than Bush did in the last year.
Logan
Cool Member

Post by Logan »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Logan wrote:I have always thought Bush was a tit. But he started strong and then for whatever reason headed south and fast!

As for Obama, dude, give him a chance. If you were judged on 2 days of work how would you represent? He has already done more good than Bush did in the last year.
LOL

But
I agree after two days of work therew's not a whole lot to goon, and if it were anyone else that would be true. But the man's credibility is seriously called into question with the current scandals that have been going on BEFORE he took office.

My problenm is that people have elected him to the highest office in the land based soley upon what he has said not what he has done in the past to warrent the post.

I t is like hiring a guy to head a university physics department just because he says he believes there is hope for the department to be great and he wants to see a great change in the department. Yet noone has checked any of his credentials.

It would never happen in such a circumstance yet we have wecomed it with open arms for our president.

Why?

And ARitchie I'm still waiting for an apology on your cheap shots.l :evil:
"...But these go to 11..."
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Obama may have skeletons in the closet or in his government to be more accurate :? but all politicians do.

Its just a fact of life, lets see what happens, he might just do good.

He seems destined for failure though, peoples expectations are too high. But for the time being he has given a lot of people hope and encouragement for the future which is an achievement in itself.

Rob
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Logan wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:

Put it this way pal , i'd give you an apology if I was sorry ... but i'm not .. not in the slightest .. so you can kiss my ass ya arrogant fuck !! :evil:
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Ritchie wrote:
Logan wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote: That's 'cause he is a southerner :wink:

Put it this way pal , i'd give you an apology if I was sorry ... but i'm not .. not in the slightest .. so you can kiss my ass ya arrogant fuck !! :evil:
:cry:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Logan
Cool Member

Post by Logan »

Ritchie wrote:
Logan wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote: That's 'cause he is a southerner :wink:

Wow Ritchie have you considered Therapy? Not once did I Throw Shit at you until you threw it first at me. So I'm arrogant because I have an opinion on something? If I'm wrong about the topic please talk I welcome debate but you can't even do that you have throw around personal attacks as though that makes your point.

You are absofuckinlutely clueless about everything aren't you?

Well you know what I hope you get over these anger issues you have.

Oh yeah and If you really want to throw around some verbal abuse PM me I'll be more than happy to get into a screaming match with you.

P.S. I'm not your pal so Go fuck yourself Ass Wipe! (I'm not sorry either, Bitch)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Okay Logan, I'll agree to disagree. I feel Obama is doing alright so far. His choices are his choices. There is nothing I can do about that. I refuse to condemn him until he actually makes things worse.

Time will tell, and to paraphrase you from an earlier post, if he turns out to be the devil some believe him to be, I'll happily admit to being wrong.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Logan wrote:
Ritchie wrote:
Logan wrote: And ARitchie I'm still waiting for an apology on your cheap shots.l :evil:
Wow Ritchie have you considered Therapy? Not once did I Throw Shit at you until you threw it first at me. So I'm arrogant because I have an opinion on something? If I'm wrong about the topic please talk I welcome debate but you can't even do that you have throw around personal attacks as though that makes your point.

Oh yeah and If you really want to throw around some verbal abuse PM me I'll be more than happy to get into a screaming match with you.

P.S. I'm not your pal so Go fuck yourself Ass Wipe! (I'm not sorry either, Bitch)
Blah blah woof woof :lol:
Logan
Cool Member

Post by Logan »

Paul Wolfe wrote:Okay Logan, I'll agree to disagree. I feel Obama is doing alright so far. His choices are his choices. There is nothing I can do about that. I refuse to condemn him until he actually makes things worse.

Time will tell, and to paraphrase you from an earlier post, if he turns out to be the devil some believe him to be, I'll happily admit to being wrong.
I can respect that Paul. :)
Logan
Cool Member

Post by Logan »

Ritchie wrote:
Logan wrote:
Ritchie wrote: Put it this way pal , i'd give you an apology if I was sorry ... but i'm not .. not in the slightest .. so you can kiss my ass ya arrogant fuck !! :evil:

Blah blah woof woof :lol:
HAHA you're a funny guy Ritchie. Maybe I do like you.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Logan wrote:
Paul Wolfe wrote:Okay Logan, I'll agree to disagree. I feel Obama is doing alright so far. His choices are his choices. There is nothing I can do about that. I refuse to condemn him until he actually makes things worse.

I can respect that Paul. :)
That is the best chance we can give the new President and real condomnation can follow at the appropriate time.

I will attack anything he does if I feel it is wrong, that is healthy within a functioning democracy like most of us are lucky enough to live in. :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Open letter to members of UR, Ritchie and Logan (Nothing To Do With the Politics Discussion)

To UR,

Logan is a very close friend, and I am not exagerating in saying that he is like a brother to me; However I was extremely embarassed by his swearing, especially as I know him in actual life and the real him.
The 'c word' I think was an over the top and hurtful response. Gina and Nicole are two ladies I am very fond of and it actually made my eyes fill up thinking them reading that.

I spoke with Ritchie on the phone today (another lovely guy) who like Logan is so warm and kind to speak to yet again sounded so mean on here mentioning Logan's weight! Personal attacks mentioning weight, calling people names etc etc are nothing to do with an intelligent discussion. They are worthy of the trolls (we all know who I am referring) who haven't the empathy and intelligence to see things from a world perspective, considering other angles other than their limited one.

Everyone who has posted in this thread is WAY better than that. I am so fond of you all.

Not to embarrass Paul Wolfe by mentioning it, but I screwed up recently pulling his leg with a post I thought he would see as affectionate. Instead it upset him and hurt him greatly. I deleted the offending words and we are friends again. Why? Because life is too short for fall outs over things of this nature.

My point is it is very easy to mis read and also be misunderstood on here. This is why it is important at all costs to really make sure you are coming across okay. If you are not sure why not PM the person? Phone them etc etc. People (including me) often jump the gun and are all too ready for a fight.

I am sorry to waste anyones time with the post and I hope what I am writing makes sense.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Matthew wrote:Open letter to members of UR, Ritchie and Logan (Nothing To Do With the Politics Discussion)

To UR,

Logan is a very close friend, and I am not exagerating in saying that he is like a brother to me; However I was extremely embarassed by his swearing, especially as I know him in actual life and the real him.
The 'c word' I think was an over the top and hurtful response. Gina and Nicole are two ladies I am very fond of and it actually made my eyes fill up thinking them reading that.

I spoke with Ritchie on the phone today (another lovely guy) who like Logan is so warm and kind to speak to yet again sounded so mean on here mentioning Logan's weight! Personal attacks mentioning weight, calling people names etc etc are nothing to do with an intelligent discussion. They are worthy of the trolls (we all know who I am referring) who haven't the empathy and intelligence to see things from a world perspective, considering other angles other than their limited one.

Everyone who has posted in this thread is WAY better than that. I am so fond of you all.

Not to embarrass Paul Wolfe by mentioning it, but I screwed up recently pulling his leg with a post I thought he would see as affectionate. Instead it upset him and hurt him greatly. I deleted the offending words and we are friends again. Why? Because life is too short for fall outs over things of this nature.

My point is it is very easy to mis read and also be misunderstood on here. This is why it is important at all costs to really make sure you are coming across okay. If you are not sure why not PM the person? Phone them etc etc. People (including me) often jump the gun and are all too ready for a fight.

I am sorry to waste anyones time with the post and I hope what I am writing makes sense.

Matt
8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Matthew wrote:Open letter to members of UR, Ritchie and Logan (Nothing To Do With the Politics Discussion)

To UR,

Matt
8)
8) 8)
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.