I don't know
9%

Total votes: 11

Gabriel Raphael
Cool Member

Post by Gabriel Raphael »

bigduke6 wrote:
Gabriel Raphael wrote: ------
Oswald's tombstone, which read "Lee Harvey Oswald," was later stolen. The replacement headstone reads "OSWALD."strange.
oh man...fuggit-about it....once your start replacing stolen headstones, you just know "something aint right" .......but listen...was OSMOND killed or not..is he alive now or is he dead...you got me all mixed up.
I personally believe Oswald was never killed and Rubinstein aka Ruby never died ill in jail but both returned to a country club outside the US, and my gut feeling is just as strong about this as Omar Bin Laden who personally believes that a man pretending to be his father "Osama" in a video the CIA authenticated is a impostor.

But i can not prove this any more then anyone in the media jumped on to discuss what Omar said about a impostor but instead burried the story with him not given asylum to stay in the UK or Spain a few weeks ago.

So you get the joke :)

Based on what the media says we will never find out, politics are nothing but lies., i used to get yelled at for avoiding these discussions, some people are convinced over hear say and conjecture, i tell you that the media is just that, i aint claiming i am right, the fun of all this is a mystery and the puzzle is the media, but based on the actions and who benefited from it all will tell you who is responsible in the end no?
bigduke6
Madman

Post by bigduke6 »

Gabriel Raphael wrote:
I personally believe Oswald was never killed and Rubinstein aka Ruby never died ill in jail but both returned to a country club outside the US, and my gut feeling is just as strong about this as Omar Bin Laden who personally believes that a man pretending to be his father "Osama" in a video the CIA authenticated is a impostor.
ok ...cool, iv'e seen enough. I gotta go now, sooo......
Gabriel Raphael
Cool Member

haha lol

ok
alex1251

Post by alex1251 »

Just wait til 2013 when everything is declassified.
Goodbye to romance, yeah
Goodbye to friends,
Goodbye to all the Past
I guess that we'll meet
We'll meet in the end
Gabriel Raphael
Cool Member

lol

perfect, Noel Redding said something cool before he past away, he said nothing changes in the music biz, we still don't get paid!, so whether you get famous or not be happy your not ripped off.