Another person/ party
64%
I don't know
9%

Total votes: 11

The Flying Dutchman

Today 45 years ago: JFK

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Just got a reminder when it came on the news here.
I know there are lots of theories but I wanted to do a simple 'yes' or 'no' for Oswald being guilty or not.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JustTakeAPebble
Mass Poster

Re: Today 45 years ago: JFK

Post by JustTakeAPebble »

The Patriots...

>_>

<_<

Simon
The Flying Dutchman

Well..... I was suprised that after seeiing this film some people still think that Oswald did it! :shock:
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

If he didn't do it, then who?
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
Logan
Cool Member

Post by Logan »

Some think that the federal reserve had a hand in his feath. Months before his assasination he had signed executive order 11110 which allowed the U.S. to create it's own currency that was backed by Silver, whereas the Federal reserve note was not backed by anything of intrinsic value.
'
This would have wiped out the Federal reserve (wgich by the way is a private corporation that loans the USA money with interest). The US would have had it's own interest free money thus ending the national debt, and creating the worlds most powerful currency.
"...But these go to 11..."
bigduke6
Madman

Post by bigduke6 »

Sarab wrote:If he didn't do it, then who?
Your right....every bit of evidence points to one man and one man only.....this is the most annoying "conspiracy" ever....
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

bigduke6 wrote:
Your right....every bit of evidence points to one man and one man only.....this is the most annoying "conspiracy" ever....
I would have to agree.
shanic
Cool Member

Post by shanic »

I thought that the FBI concluded the trajectory of the bullet was wrong and this is where all the conspiracy theorists jumped on the bandwagon.

Mind the FBI have been known to lie or be umm mistaken before LOL HAHAHAH.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i dont know much about the JFK assasination, its interesting but i've never looked into it much. It seems suspicious to me though, in any case if the government did do it it will never come out, at least not in our lifetime.

Rob
The Flying Dutchman

bigduke6 wrote:
I suggest you take a look at that clip I posted.
Look at the movement of JFK's head when the fatal shot happened.
Suggesting that that shot came from behind (by Oswald) goes straight against all physics laws we know on earth!
bigduke6
Madman

Post by bigduke6 »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
bigduke6 wrote:
I suggest you take a look at that clip I posted.
Look at the movement of JFK's head when the fatal shot happened.
Suggesting that that shot came from behind (by Oswald) goes straight against all physics laws we know on earth!
i got a better question....how many films have you seen where a human is shot directly in the head with a high powered rifle at that distance at moving target?.....i'll tell ya...zero-none. When it comes to gunfire, there is no "norm".....all autopsy photos and reports show a shot from behind. To ignore all the overwhelming evidence in this case because of what a blurry film may or may not show is crazy. Besides, there have been experiments done that show objects moving back when shot from the back.
The Flying Dutchman

bigduke6 wrote:Besides, there have been experiments done that show objects moving back when shot from the back.
Show me! :wink:
bigduke6
Madman

Post by bigduke6 »

This "conspiracy"...as with others, all start the same way. Usually a couple 2-3 years will pass after the event, and then it starts...almost always tied to a later event . 9-11 is the most recent, with the Iraq War. In the JFK case, the Vietnam war.....Oliver Stone and others all trying to "rewrite' history in trying to show that Kennedy would have pulled out of Vietnam, thus saving 58, 000 american soldiers lives. In reality, he was the one to really start commiting forces there. While of course tragic, Kennedy's term as president was considered mediocre...he had a hard time passing legislation, the Bay of Pigs was a disaster, which only led to more Soviet challenges (missle crises)....in fact, his trip to Texas was a political one to shore up nervous democrats worried about the upcoming election in a state he had to win. If the victim here wasn't the president, Oswald would have tried and convicted in 2 days and forgotten.....
highpriestess
Madman

Post by highpriestess »

Lee Harvey Oswald is burried right up the road from me. FYI, folks... this may be something you all don't know... Randy Perry's dad is one of the biggest JFK researchers in the world. lol. seriously, his research is used in almost every documentary and book written on the subject of the JFK assassination. He's got credits out the ASS out there. He has a webpage... LOL, it must run in the family?

http://davesjfk.com/