A reunion of unexpected sorts.

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

siro_angel
Mass Poster

A reunion of unexpected sorts.

Post by siro_angel »

Today I was walking to the office after getting my lunch from the local sandwhich shop, walked past this family, just in a daze and in a world of my own, I know they were there, but I didnt see them, as I got closer to the office I heard some girl shout.

"SIMON!!!!!!! SIMON!!!!!!!!!!!!"

i turned around and the family I just walked past past were waving to me, so I waved back, thinking..

"who the hell are they?"

I walked into the office, sat down and ate my lunch wondering who were they, I don't recognise them, so after eating dinner I thought, bite the bullet go and see who it is if they're still there, I walked up to them, it was quite some distance, but I walked on, aprihensive at first cos I was wondering if it's someone I don't wanna know.

Well! I didn't fear anymore as it turned out to be my sister in law and her family who I havent seen for over 7 years. We caught up, talked about things, exchanged numbers, etc and I spent my whole lunchbreak with them just chatting catching up and talking about how much the kids have grown up (the two eldest are in their teens and their youngest is 7 or 8 ) it was quite a shellshock for me lol.

At the end my sister in law's daughter's friend took a picture of our little reunion and we all exchanged hugs, and a handshake from her son lol, he was a bit defensive about giving a hug to me lol but getting the hugs made me feel really happy and a sort of patriarch feeling inside, especially when the youngest dropped down from the wall just to give me a hug. :D

Here's the pic of us all.

Click to enlarge by the way. :D

Simon
"A man who aimed to bring his dreams to reality is not a fool, but the man who won't is."