It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:55 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 47 of 47   [ 702 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:23 pm
Posts: 4720
Location: U.S.E.
If their is Patrick I hope we are judged on our values as well as our flaws?

_________________
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:13 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:03 pm
Posts: 3599
Location: Gotham City
Trigger wrote:
If their is Patrick I hope we are judged on our values as well as our flaws?

Lets hope he will Ian if he is there to judge! :)
Anyways, why do so many people think (or maybe hope?) that we will be judged by something called 'God' ?
If there were no humans but only animals would there be still a 'God' to judge the animals?

_________________
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:30 am 
Senior Member

Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:16 am
Posts: 85
Hmmmm, good question... I never believed in the afterlife until I lived in an exceptionally haunted house and was regularly exposed to credible PHYSICAL evidence. Like a framed photo spinning on the wall for no reason, a few photos, footsteps followed by a for handle lifting off of its latch and the door fully opening nightly at the same time, the temperature dropping physically to 42 degrees in the summer, unexplained shadows on the wall at night that wouldn't change even if one out their hands in front of a suspected light source, and I can go on and on. Needless to say that I had a couple paranormal investigations that discovered that there were at least 6 deaths in the house and that my house at the time was a part o of the under ground railroad that smuggled slaves to freedom, the whole block was, really. Unexplained issues w electronic devices, batteries draining in seconds, etc.

If I can see that with my eyes, there has to be even more to discover at the end of this journey imo.

I also have photos for anyone that may be interested, just pm me:)

_________________
I don't have a short attention span I


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:03 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 587
RRfan4eveRR wrote:
Hmmmm, good question... I never believed in the afterlife until I lived in an exceptionally haunted house and was regularly exposed to credible PHYSICAL evidence. Like a framed photo spinning on the wall for no reason, a few photos, footsteps followed by a for handle lifting off of its latch and the door fully opening nightly at the same time, the temperature dropping physically to 42 degrees in the summer, unexplained shadows on the wall at night that wouldn't change even if one out their hands in front of a suspected light source, and I can go on and on. Needless to say that I had a couple paranormal investigations that discovered that there were at least 6 deaths in the house and that my house at the time was a part o of the under ground railroad that smuggled slaves to freedom, the whole block was, really. Unexplained issues w electronic devices, batteries draining in seconds, etc.

If I can see that with my eyes, there has to be even more to discover at the end of this journey imo.

I also have photos for anyone that may be interested, just pm me:)


There is.

_________________
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:08 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 587
The only Science that comes close to scratching the surface is Quantum Mechanics. And that basically disproves Einsteins theory of relativity. I know people are going to argue this and dismiss it ridicule or question but extra dimensional realms,alternate realities, spirits/energies/shadows/etc are all very real.

_________________
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:51 am 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
mojopin70 wrote:
I know people are going to argue this and dismiss it ridicule or question but extra dimensional realms,alternate realities, spirits/energies/shadows/etc are all very real.


I won't pretend to understand extra-dimensional realms, etc, but I believe there is much more to "reality" than what we can see. Whether others can see things I cannot is not for me to argue.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 4:43 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:29 am
Posts: 2079
Location: Sweden
mojopin70 wrote:
I know people are going to argue this and dismiss it ridicule or question but extra dimensional realms,alternate realities, spirits/energies/shadows/etc are all very real.


I'm not seeing faeries no matter how much I clap my hands :evil:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:03 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
Stiltzkin wrote:
I'm not seeing faeries no matter how much I clap my hands :evil:


He said "spirits" not "faeries"...

Spirits:

Image


Faery (in boots):

Image


Sorry, I couldn't help myself :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:05 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:19 am
Posts: 5171
By the way, too much of the first could lead to the second if you're "Church of England" :)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:12 pm 
Mass Poster

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 pm
Posts: 587
Stiltzkin wrote:
mojopin70 wrote:
I know people are going to argue this and dismiss it ridicule or question but extra dimensional realms,alternate realities, spirits/energies/shadows/etc are all very real.


I'm not seeing faeries no matter how much I clap my hands :evil:


Im not surprised clapping your hands expecting fairies to appear is ridiculous. :lol:

_________________
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:27 pm 
Moderator
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2006 11:29 am
Posts: 2079
Location: Sweden
Paul Wolfe wrote:
By the way, too much of the first could lead to the second if you're "Church of England" :)


said he who googled it :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: The Religion, Atheism and Science Discussion
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:16 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:10 pm
Posts: 1895
Location: England
47 pages, I reckon I'd enjoy this thread a lot :P


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 47 of 47   [ 702 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
twilightBB Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net