Gone for 1 Week

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Claudio wrote:I just don't know you guys, I love my music and thats all I want to do. I mean wow, what would be better then playing music for a living. I idolize any musician who does that. It means the world to me, but I have cancer and my life is going to total ****. I hope the cancer goes away, i still need to go to another doctor. I just want to play my guitar, its all that makes me happy.
Claudio, first of all, my prayers are with you.

You mention not wanting to bring up your personal issues here, and I respect that. But maybe you could consider this place an escape from your personal issues? That has helped me tremendously through my troubles with my back. Cancer is a tough thing to deal with and having an escape from the reality of it for an hour here and there might help, just as I'm sure your music helps.

Anyway, it's just a thought... good luck.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Hey mate, there's no way we'd ever mock you or keep giving you worse case-scenarios. That's just bad to do. They did it to me once too and I didn't like it. You can talk to any of us via pm if you don't want it public too.

Our thoughts are with you. We are with you.
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
FlyingHigh

Post by FlyingHigh »

I hope you OK claudio get in touch when you have time and let us know howyou are.