Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

oh HELL yeah!

Post by Paul Wolfe »

New York Wins!!!

NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I don't care much for pro football and didn't even watch the gay (yes, I'm that lame) but I was happy with the results. The Patriots win too much and Tom Brady is too pretty. I'm glad they lost.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I have no issue with Brady, he's actually a talented guy. It's the Patriot coach, Bill Belichick who bothers me. The game appeared to be over, but there was one second left that had to be played. Sure it was only a technicality, but the team had to go back out on the field. Where was the Patriot coach during this? He'd already walked away from his team and into the locker room.

Brady admitted that his team gave it there all and didn't win, Belichick just said, "yeah, the same as he said." What an ass.

The man condones cheating and tried little tricks like demanding penalties and his team still lost.

The Patriots are a great team that needs a real man for a coach. And the Giants kicked ASS today!!!
chasmcneal

Post by chasmcneal »

i hate the patriots as a function of their success, so i was glad to see them lose. about time for boston to lose something. :lol:
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

I agree Paul, Bill does seem like a weeny...a very sore loser.
McLowery
Madman

Post by McLowery »

I think it is a brutal kick to the nuts for New England to eat shit in the superbowl after the record season they had. But at the same time, I HATE the Patriots and I laughed my fucking ass off until I cried because of it.. (I also was the only one who bet on NY over at my buddy's and walked with a little bit of everyone's bread in my pocket!) HAHAHAHA!! Great entertainment!
Oh bring me some CHUNKY PUDDING, and bring it RIGHT NOW!!!
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

I am so glad the Giants won. If the Saints couldn't be in the game, then I root for the hometown boy, Eli.
Sure, it would have been cool to see the Pats win, and have an undefeated season, but the better team won.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
bigduke6
Madman

Post by bigduke6 »

Sarab wrote:I am so glad the Giants won. If the Saints couldn't be in the game, then I root for the hometown boy, Eli.
Sure, it would have been cool to see the Pats win, and have an undefeated season, but the better team won.
the better team LAST NIGHT.....heheh
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

bigduke6 wrote:the better team LAST NIGHT.....heheh
New York came pretty close a few weeks back, the Pats couldn't cheat their way to victory this time though.

Let's see how they do with the Super Bowl curse next year.
bigduke6
Madman

Post by bigduke6 »

10-6 super bowl champs bore me......they can thank their LUCKY STARS....luckiest super bowl winners ever...
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

They're all winners, really. They get a shit ton of money and bang super models. I think winning the Super Bowl is merely some icing on the cupcake.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

NicDots wrote:They're all winners, really. They get a shit ton of money and bang super models. I think winning the Super Bowl is merely some icing on the cupcake.
"bang super models"?

aghh you mean sausaging! :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

NicDots wrote:They get a shit ton of money and bang super models.
Way to put a nice feminine spin on things Nic :D
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

You know that I love to help. :D
lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

yeah its good that at least it was a good superbowl but i prefered the patriots. new york is a good team also. so is dallas cowboys
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX