Do any of you guys plan to go to see any movies?

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

randys roadie
Cool Member

Do any of you guys plan to go to see any movies?

Post by randys roadie »

Do any of you guys plan to go to see any movies? I have plans to see Paradsise Now but have not seen a movie in ages!!!!!!
Randy rocked
SixPounder
Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

Last movie I went to see was King Kong..Nothing good seems to be coming out so I'm not sure what my plans are for the future
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

I was wanting to go see both "Capote" and "King Kong" but as they are both out on DVD...I'll probably just end up renting them instead. My wife wants to go see Mo'Nique in "Phat Girls".....can't wait! :roll:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
SixPounder
Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

Xanadu wrote:I was wanting to go see both "Capote" and "King Kong" but as they are both out on DVD...I'll probably just end up renting them instead. My wife wants to go see Mo'Nique in "Phat Girls".....can't wait! :roll:
Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Don't worry X, we all feel your pain
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

King Kong rocks...:D plain and simple.
Supernaut
Madman

Post by Supernaut »

Going to see Ant & Dec's Alien Autopsy on Monday. Dunno how much of I'll actually watch, going with a couple of mates...we're VERY likely to piss around for most of the film :lol:
[img]http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6482/randysig2text2ho.png[/img]
Wind is high, so am I, as the shore sinks in the distance
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Supernaut wrote:Going to see Ant & Dec's Alien Autopsy on Monday. Dunno how much of I'll actually watch, going with a couple of mates...we're VERY likely to piss around for most of the film :lol:
What was it like? I don't know which one is Ant or Dec! I always call them Ant and or Dec. :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

SixPounder......Yeah, sounds like a helluva way to waste some good money, doesn't it!!! Ah well.....gotta keep the wife happy. She goes along with me on some of my entertainment choices that she could do without so some stupid ass movie like "Phat Girls" won't kill me......but it will be a long 2 hours!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

Ell wrote:King Kong rocks...:D plain and simple.
I have been meaning to see this for months I am going to rent it later and let you know what i think of it. :D
Randy rocked