Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Alex & Stiltz v's Shaun/guitaridol!!!!

Post by Trigger »

Even I'm with Sweden on this one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZ83RQNpa4
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

As an Englishman I haven't a leg to stand on...Uggers to the extreme!

Jeez there was no contest :D :D :D :D :D
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

:shock:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Okay, i have to respond by absolutely howling with laughter :P It is so true as well thats the thing, i mean, its obviously exaggerated a little, but you walk into nightclubs in the UK and they are full of horrible scrotes who have been bottling each other the night before. Most of them just do it to pass the time by. You walk into a club near me, and theres always at least one fight a night, thats why i stopped going and theres always nearly some bloke walking around pissed with marks all over his face from the night before. Ah well :) :P :lol:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

You know those old stories that you heard as a child about Troll's living under the bridges? Well, in the cities here in Britain its safe for Billy goat gruff to cross any of them any weekend night! :lol:

However I think you might have been seeing the best of Sweden and the worst of Britain. Every year I take a trip to Antwerp in Belgian Dutch,Flanders and when I first visited I couldn't believe how much better looking and dressed the women and men were there. Mainland Europe has won the war on style.

Hey Matt, is it safe to use bridges over the river Thames at night then?

Ian
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

I am thinking seriously about moving to Sweden.......it's just that Mrs. X may have something to say.........!!!!!
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Xanadu wrote:I am thinking seriously about moving to Sweden.......it's just that Mrs. X may have something to say.........!!!!!
Mrs. X ......

Good one! :lol:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Well like Ian said, its the worst of Britain and the best of Sweden but there is a certain degree of truth to the whole riot thing.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

skezza wrote:Well like Ian said, its the worst of Britain and the best of Sweden but there is a certain degree of truth to the whole riot thing.
we need shaun to give a Newcastle perspective. :D
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Trigger wrote:You know those old stories that you heard as a child about Troll's living under the bridges? Well, in the cities here in Britain its safe for Billy goat gruff to cross any of them any weekend night! :lol:

However I think you might have been seeing the best of Sweden and the worst of Britain. Every year I take a trip to Antwerp in Belgian Dutch,Flanders and when I first visited I couldn't believe how much better looking and dressed the women and men were there. Mainland Europe has won the war on style.

Hey Matt, is it safe to use bridges over the river Thames at night then?

Ian
I always feel 100 percent safe an at home walking around London at night. It is so cosmopolitan and sometimes I look around and I feel like I am in te late 60's with all the different kinds of people.

The chavs (uk), white trash (us) are I think a suburban problem. They are the ones who young and old are like broken people. They are anti social, use the c word in front of their kids, they claim benefits and work, they call their children names like Chardonay and Mercedes because they think it sounds classey, they see the world as 'us and them', they want to jump queues, they enjoy wrecking bus shelters...

You get the picture
Do other countries relate to this?

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

ps that video is just pure comedic class!!!!
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

frank wrote:dang. aren't there any ugly people in sweden?
No :P :wink:
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

i steer well clear of nightclubs, not my kind of scene.

my friends keep trying to drag me off to one but i keep escaping :lol:

after that video im not changing my mind