Lets eat!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

Yes indeed---Pumpkin Pie. How do we find room for it after devouring plates of thanksgiving food. A small dusting of cinnamon on the whipped cream can recharge the appetite.

Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Six_Strung_Out wrote:Yes indeed---Pumpkin Pie. How do we find room for it after devouring plates of thanksgiving food. A small dusting of cinnamon on the whipped cream can recharge the appetite.

ummm, add more whipped cream, please. :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
RhoadsFan

Post by RhoadsFan »

not to be a killjoy but am I the only one here that hates pumkin pie? I just cant eat the stuff cuz I always remember how rotten and crappy they get like a week after halloween sitting out on the front porch. I like ice cream and APPLE pie for thanksgivin desert. WHOS WITH MEE????!!??
“If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.â€Â
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

RhoadsFan wrote:not to be a killjoy but am I the only one here that hates pumkin pie? I just cant eat the stuff cuz I always remember how rotten and crappy they get like a week after halloween sitting out on the front porch. I like ice cream and APPLE pie for thanksgivin desert. WHOS WITH MEE????!!??
I like that too. It's gotta be hot apple pie and cold vanilla ice cream.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
ken01fan
Cool Member

Post by ken01fan »

RhoadsFan wrote:not to be a killjoy but am I the only one here that hates pumkin pie? I just cant eat the stuff cuz I always remember how rotten and crappy they get like a week after halloween sitting out on the front porch. I like ice cream and APPLE pie for thanksgivin desert. WHOS WITH MEE????!!??
I'm with you, I hate pumpkin pie also. :o
Randy Rhoads: Simply the best!!
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Not a big fan of Pecan Pie, tho. It is way too sweet. My parents liked Mince Meat pie. GROSS!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

what does pumpkin pie actualy taste like? it sounds like a bad idea IMO...
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

Last edited by frank on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

Oh man! I usually hate it too (too heavy)...but my Mother-in-law makes this Pumpkin Chiffon pie (very,very light) with a semi-sweet chocolate and walnut crust that is TO DIE FOR! Absolutely the BEST PIE on the PLANET!!!!! No lie! I've eaten my fair share of pies in my day, and I have to say, this pie is by far the best I've ever eaten!

Dean
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

:arrow:
Last edited by cableguyxx on Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Six_Strung_Out
Cool Member

Post by Six_Strung_Out »

Your taste buds are unique. Yes, the taste of pumpkin pie without whipped cream is not excellent. The real camouflage mix is that casserole of yams/sweet potatoes covered with melted marshmallows.

If it has been prepared by a close relative you have to eat it.

Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Six_Strung_Out wrote:Your taste buds are unique. Yes, the taste of pumpkin pie without whipped cream is not excellent. The real camouflage mix is that casserole of yams/sweet potatoes covered with melted marshmallows.

If it has been prepared by a close relative you have to eat it.

YUMMMM! My mom tried to make this but always burned it. Now, I make my mother-in-law make it for me.
Oh, and dean....GET THAT RECIPE!!!!
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.