I gonna turn into a madman or woman whatever!

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

I gonna turn into a madman or woman whatever!

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

My dog Charlie is about 8 months and hes a chocolate lab. But the thing is he is ionsane! the dog broke my skateboard. Do u guys have any dogs like this. if so i need advice heeeeeelp!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
My life is a Black abyss...
XXMisunderstoodXX
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

my friends dog is a boxer, its totaly nuts (runs into walls and stuff)

the only advice is get dog training or wait for him to grow up a bit.
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

yes. train him. jacob was an idiot too but training really helped.
Last edited by frank on Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

I had a puppy...a Boxer, Pit Bull mix , waaay back in the day....maybe 1981 or so, appropriately named Ozzy. That dog tore up everything! Garden hoses, patio furniture, shrubs and plants, shoes, you name it..., he ate it. the dog was un-trainable. What a pain in the ass! My parents hated that dog.

Anyway, one day I went out to visit my girlfriend and when I got back the dog was gone. While checking the yard I noticed the gate was open. It was strange because the gate was always locked. I was sad but kinda relieved in a way because the dog was such a Hellion. I never did find the dog or figure out how the gate was left open. I think my parents were fed up and got rid of him while I was out and told me he'd run away.

I've had a few dogs, most were lovable and well behaved. But not Ozzy. That dog was the worst. never get a Boxer-Pit Bull mix.
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

frank wrote:yes. train him. jacob was an idiot too but training really helped.
hey now, no talking about the girls' boyfriends like that! :lol:
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

deansolo wrote:I had a puppy...a Boxer, Pit Bull mix , waaay back in the day....maybe 1981 or so, appropriately named Ozzy. That dog tore up everything! Garden hoses, patio furniture, shrubs and plants, shoes, you name it..., he ate it. the dog was un-trainable. What a pain in the ass! My parents hated that dog.

Anyway, one day I went out to visit my girlfriend and when I got back the dog was gone. While checking the yard I noticed the gate was open. It was strange because the gate was always locked. I was sad but kinda relieved in a way because the dog was such a Hellion. I never did find the dog or figure out how the gate was left open. I think my parents were fed up and got rid of him while I was out and told me he'd run away.

I've had a few dogs, most were lovable and well behaved. But not Ozzy. That dog was the worst. never get a Boxer-Pit Bull mix.
boxers are all crazy its genetic im sure, i've never seen a boxer that wasnt a total fruit loop :lol:
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I agree with Alex about the mind games, also big walks, they don't have to be too big I live near a steep hill I stand at the top throw her ball far away to the bottom she fetches it and covers miles all up and down hill.

Geting her tired seems to help and she feels wanted and useful.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Trigger wrote:I agree with Alex about the mind games, also big walks, they don't have to be too big I live near a steep hill I stand at the top throw her ball far away to the bottom she fetches it and covers miles all up and down hill.

Geting her tired seems to help and she feels wanted and useful.
i know a man who throws balls with the aid of a tennis racket...

needless to say they go a long way and the dogs deffineatly get a lot of exercise.
Sarab
Mass Poster

Post by Sarab »

Had a boxer, a black lab/terrier mix, and a dalmation. The boxer was a great joy. Although, he had hip problems due to genetics & getting hit by a car, he was a great dog. The black lab/terrier mix was so ugly she was cute. Very loyal. When my dad died, we thought the dog would grieve to death. She always ran to the door when she heard a car door close, as she thought my dad was coming home from the hospital. The dog got attached to me. Lived to be about 13 years old. Not one obedience class, and she could be taken outside without a leash and obey basic commands.
The dalmation was one goofy, stupid dog. She was very hyper, especially after the mix died. She really wasn't as stupid as we thought. She dug out of the yard one day, and I was driving home. I saw the dog a block away, and she saw me. She took off in a flash, got in the backyard, and was looking out of the gate as if to say "I've been here the whole time. You didn't see me down the block." And this after a year of obedience training as a pup! We wound up giving her to a man that has several acres of land for her to run in.
Anyway, training should help, as long as you stick with it. If you have a park or someplace large to run, that should help too.
Better people....
Better food...
And better beer.
lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

Thanx guys i tryed 2 train him but its gonna take a while when i tell him to sit hell just jump on me knock me to the ground and lick my face so thank god i took karate i gotta punch him 2 getem off me. kuz dat tongues nasty its all slimy friggen physco dog.
XXMisunderstoodXX
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

How is Charlie shaping up? is the training working out for you?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
lil_miz_rhoads
Cool Member

Post by lil_miz_rhoads »

gosh LITTLE progress i must say but i got one trick down. when he follows me 2 my room in which hes not allowed in i smack him REALLLLLLLY hard well as hard as i can. anyways if he follows me i raise my hand witch is a sign go away or im gonna smack u, he zooms down the steps and stays down there.
XXMisunderstoodXX