Covid

Talk about anything here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

friday

Covid

Post by friday »

Ive been researching info about Crocker motorcycles.
below pic is Kath and Chuck Kohlhauer, Elmo and Geraldine Looper, Pat and Ted Fuller. they are from '13 Rebels mc' club, probably 1946.

I found Chucks grand daughter and sent a message, then a few weeks back I sent message and no reply.
I found out few days ago she died from Covid 19, Bullhead city Arizona.

so it is surprising the real world effect it is having.
but then there are also people dying from the vaccine

rebels picture.jpg
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: Covid

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I don't think people are dying from the vaccine. People are dying from Covid - the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a tool to help the immune system fight Covid.

It seems that many people misunderstand that the vaccine is not 100% at stopping the virus. It's in the 90% range which means there is still a 10% chance of contracting the illness.

In addition the deaths are mostly a combination of Covid and something else - like pneumonia, for example or heart disease.

It's alarming to me that a vaccine is available which will reduce your chances of getting sick by 90+% yet people are refusing it. To me that is utter madness.

But to each their own.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I don't think people are dying from the vaccine. People are dying from Covid - the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a tool to help the immune system fight Covid.

It seems that many people misunderstand that the vaccine is not 100% at stopping the virus. It's in the 90% range which means there is still a 10% chance of contracting the illness.

In addition the deaths are mostly a combination of Covid and something else - like pneumonia, for example or heart disease.

It's alarming to me that a vaccine is available which will reduce your chances of getting sick by 90+% yet people are refusing it. To me that is utter madness.

But to each their own.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

But to each their own.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

But to each their own.