SixPounder
Cool Member

Post by SixPounder »

RockyRhoads wrote:
Stiltzkin wrote:
randyrhoadsfan1 wrote: in order of greatness

GOD>Bruce>chuck>everyone else
Bruce>chuck>GOD>everyone else
Mods are supposed to be mature enough to know that your statement is offensive and delete such crap, not post such crap.

I realize you were making a smartass comment, but I find it offensive. You should really think before typing.

And to all of you who think I should lighten up because this is just a Randy Rhoads site, remember, Randy was a Christian and would likely be offended by such commentary as well.
Its all in good fun man..Don't take it seriously :wink:
RockyRhoads

Post by RockyRhoads »

Stiltzkin wrote:People, regardless of religion, are nothing more than people and people
make jokes :!:
True, I make jokes all the time, but not about God. I take God seriously and don't want to be around people who think it's okay to equate Bruce Lee with God.

You have a right to your opinion and I have the right to mine. You were given the opportunity to be in a position of authority here and I am taking the opportunity to leave because I don't want to continue spending time with people I deem disrespectful.

Good luck in all you do.
BIG_P
Cool Member

Post by BIG_P »

RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE NOW UP!!! PLEASE READ!!
[img]http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/3465/banner2xt.jpg[/img]
[b][color=red]The saying, "words can not describe" are so true when it comes to Randy Rhoads.[/color][/b]
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Yeah...c'mon RockyRhoads........I don't think anyone meant to be offensive. Besides...I liked your posts! :?
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Xanadu wrote:Yeah...c'mon RockyRhoads........I don't think anyone meant to be offensive. Besides...I liked your posts! :?

You're right, the offense was not intentional, but I was offended and felt the need to point it out. I'll lighten up, we'll all have a good time and that'll be that.

By the way, thanks, I'm glad you liked my posts.
Stiltzkin

Re: The official Chuck Norris thread

Post by Stiltzkin »

I still stand by my previous statement.

Bruce Lee > Chuck Norris > god > everybody else :lol: